#13

—GENNY—
(gotcha,it's her p.o.v now. Let's hear a words from alexis mom. Yah!)

P.s: a filler chapter,pardon me :)

I smile softly as I look at the man in the picture..

''Alex...''

I muttered as tears slip in my eyes,it's been a decade now..the man I first love..the man I gave my whole life..the man who gave me my beautiful son..alexis..

I wipe away the tears on my eyes as I look outside the window..

I remember the old time where he always visit this house and gave me sweet letters those times where he just fight my dad to be with me..

I never have a mom..alexis doesn't have a grandmother
She died taking me...

Ever since I was pregnant,I never take time to waste myself into crying..ever since me and him make love...that's it..a goodbye..

  But I never throw my anger toward my son,even he has a habit of his dad where he write poems..

'Roses are red'
Violet is not blue
I love you no matter what
I hope you love me too,
I want to caress you every
Single moment,
I hope you feel the same too'

As I remember his last poem for me,I just smile..smile at the moment I have recover..

Alexis. My son..He's the beautiful creation of our love,Our fruit,He's my son no matter what..

As I talk to Felicidad Vendetta,He seems too eager for his son to marry my son..of course I don't mind. But im worried about my son..

I'm worried because what if they hurt him? What if they just fooling around? I hope not,I be hurt either..

But I'm quite happy that someone is willing to marry my son,even it's a boy or a girl. I belive that love is love no matter what gender you have,

  As I see my son eating every day,Studying,Doing things what he love..I'm happy..

I'm a mother who love her child no matter what gender or whatever he have..he's my only one that I treasure..

#13- Mother Love

A/N: Aww,Genny is such a good nanay (mother) she love his son even it's take risk.