#41

[2 chapters left.]

—ALEXIS—

Seems like everything is a little blast,As I open my eyes in the morning' I see nothing but a note attached to a cup of chocolate drink..

As I close the binder,I reach for the note and remove it slowly as I open the lid..

'Enjoy your hot chocolate my love,put this clothes on which in the hanger beside your bed..- C.V'

As I smile,I quickly got the light blue sweather and sweatpants as I wear my sandals and walk through outside of the door and walk down the stairs..

As I'm about to open the cabinet,I saw another letter that attached on the knob as I use chairs to get it..

'My love,cook no more. Please eat the cake inside the fridge as you have to gain a little weight.-C.V'

I rubbed my forehead as I open the fridge and get the strawberry cake. I slowly indulged it's taste as I think of today..

As I finish my breakfast,I got near to the sink as I see another letter attach on it..

'Love,Don't wash the dishes. Come to the garden floor ASAP.-C.V'

I groaned a little as I hurried outside as I enter the elevator through the 40th floor..

As the elevator ting! I slowly walk to the left as I think of what to do as he order me to come around here..

As I walk outside. I see...nothing. As someone blindfolded me and push me somewhere...

''sshh...trust me alexis,you would like this!''

The voice whispered as I know it was summer,but what are she doing here?

As we stopped in the middle,I feel her gone from me as I fill the cold wind brushes my face...

'Do you believe in the love of first sight♩♬?'

'Do you in the stars that give us the light.♬.'

'I know you know it so well..'

'So well...♬'

'I believe,I can love..♩'

'I can taste the heaven in your arms♬'

'I can love what yours..♬'

'Not becuase our love is obscure..'

'I can love..everything..'

'What love if you don't exist..'

'I believe,I can love then..'

'And I will love you...Until the end..'

As my mouth seems agaped,I quickly close it as I look around but only darkness can be seen...

''My darling,That is the last time you only see darkness..''

As the blindfold was remove,My eyes widen as I see Chesire in smoking jacket as he smile sweetly..

I look around as I see ruther,summer,raphael,mr.mrs sunnyflower,Mr.Vendetta and...Momma..

As I smile softly wiping away the tears,Chesire stand up as he kneeled infront of me..

''Alexis Fortalejo,Will you marry me?''

#41- Marry that Boy.

A/N: Last 2 chapters awaiten and one epilogue and special chapter. I hope y'all enjoy!