Performance

It's their performance already. The other groups performed well specially the Treblemakers. And it's already their turn, the audience we're really amazed with their black tight tube and shiny black tight palda costume. They really performed well and the trebles was watching them. Go Beca, Jesse wants to shout it out but he knows that Beca is still mad at him because of their LQ. I miss Emily, Benjie said in his mind. Amy is still pretty, nothing changed, still funny and sexy for me! Bumper said. A really good rapper and the sexy one attracted me. Donald said. Aubrey, I'm inlove to you but I know you'll never love me back. Uni said with sad tone. Guys we are inlove with those Bellas, we should make moves. Jesse said. All of the trebles agreed to him.

Everyone clapped at the bellas performance and even DJ Khaled. When they walked down the stage, they saw the trebles. Beca and Jesse stared for 5 seconds and Aubrey saw them. When Donald said hi to Stacie, Stacie give him a smile but Cynthia Rose seems to be jealous. Emily and Benjie saw each other and hug each other. I miss you. Emily said. Benjie said, I already have a girlfriend. Don't care, it's just a friendly miss. Emily said with angry tone and left. Benjie teared a little. Donald saw Lily and said you're great! Lily said thanks, you're my inspiration, and kissed Donalds cheeks. But when he saw Ellie he seems to blush. Hey beautiful. Ellie said. Thanks. Lily said while blushing. It's time for Uni, The other trebles are pushing him to say hi to Aubrey but denied because he said that Aubrey will just snob him. But he tried and Aubrey smiled back. When Amy and Bumper saw each other, they're like in telenovela. Slow walk and they sing their theme song We belong, and start kissing.

Ok bellas we need to go! Aubrey said. Chloe is the only one who followed her. And the Chloe saw Chicago and suddenly bite her lips. Hey! We need to focus on our group. You can't focus if you will have love interest. Aubrey said. You're too controlling! Chloe said. Aubrey didn't mind on what Chloe said, Sorry but can you please go away Chicago! Aubrey said. Sorry for bothering you bellas. Chicago said with sad tone. Hey bellas did you hear what I said? Aubrey said with angry tone. The bellas said bye to the person they're talking.

Guys I don't know what to do a while ago. Stacie said and start crying. What's wrong Stacie? Chloe said. You guys do know about my baby right? Everyone responded yes. And remember when we have riff off when we're still high school at Barden University? Of course, I will never forget that. Beca said. And there's one category that is named Songs about sex. Donald said Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me, let's talk about all the good things and the bad things... And I responded with a sex song to. After that we make out. Oh my gosh! Aubrey said. So you're saying that Donald is the father of Bella? Cynthia Rose said. Yes. Stacie said while crying. We should tell him then, he has a right to know. Aubrey said. Ok, I agree. Stacie said, Tomorrow since we don't have performance yet, we will stop practicing and help Stacie. Aubrey said.