HOW THE HOLY SPIRIT ENABLES YOU TO SEE GOD

Now you are born again you have the holy spirit dwelling within you. And as you have the holy spirit you are one with him. As he is a spiritual being also you are a spiritual being, and a spiritual being have features that the physical person does (mouth, eyes, nose and ect). Firstly you can't exist in the realm of the spirit without a spiritual body as you can't exist in the realm of the physical without a physical body. What am I trying to say here is that for you to see things of the spirit you need to have spiritual eyes and God is a spirit he can't be seen with physical eyes actually it's impossican't . It takes spiritual eyes to see God . The holy spirit is able to open our spiritual eyes and he's able to reveal God to us.

1 Corinthians 2:11

For what man knoweth the things of a man , save the spirit of a man which is in him ? Even so the things of God knoweth no man , but the spirit of God.

That means no one knows you better than the spirit that is in you. Now I can't know your things if your spirit does not reveal them to me. Even to God you can't know God unless his spirit reveals him to you. You can't see God unless his spirit enables you to see him.
Let me tell you something child of God
The word of God says we can't please God apart from faith.  Ok  faith is a spirit,  have you ever seen faith with your  naked eyes no , have you ever touch faith with your hands no. So you apply the spirit to the spirit.  Do you know that by faith we are able to see God . The  more we have faith that he does exist is the more the holy spirit will reveal him to us because we are aware of his existence. We are able to see God through revelations, the word revelation was originated from the word reveal . That means there is no revelation if something is not revealed. And who knows the things of God , who knows the living God that he can reveal him to us only his spirit which is the holy spirit. Amen .

Be blessed and continue reading don't forget God loves you so much. And I love you too as you love and enjoy my book.