Prayer

Prayer is a symbol in knowing God easy in life , because if a person doesn't know prayer meaning that person is full of ignorant. The person does not have a relationship with the Father. Now  in the book of Amos 3v3 it says two people can not go a long way without having an agreement. So you can never know God's love and purpose in your life if you don't agree with him in prayer. For you to know the will of God about your life go to prayer. Because a life of a believer is a life of prayer, and the reason to why we need to pray is for us to know our heavenly Father in everything.

JOHN 3:6
A spirit gives birth to a spirit  and the flesh gives  birth to the flesh

God gives you wisdom through prayer, as a spirit being your life depends on prayer, how much do you feed your spirit with prayer? So that the Lord can easily speak to you. We are spirit because we are born again.
Jesus went to the mountain with his three disciples and Jesus went away to pray just to hear what his Father is saying and also he told his disciples to pray so that they won't enter into temptations because they were not going to be tempted in the flesh but in the spirit where life begins.

Prayer is a way of saying Lord I love you and I worship you, because while you are making a prayer things they start to change and all the tears gets wiped away from your face because while praying, God will see your cry in the prayers.
He said call me while I am found and I will answer you. In short God was saying come to me in prayer and I will reveal myself to you.

Enjoy  the teaching and also know that God loves you and he sees you as his world where he can dwell. God want to speak with you so go to prayer and communicate with him. Build that relationship between you and God. Shalom