Chapter 1

Ah, Enchanted High, the school for people with Elemental and Magical Powers. The school where I, Siemae Lolas was forced to go to, by my "famous" parents.

Today is a regular ol' day and I am still not out of bed. Until, I realized that TODAY is my first day of school at Enchanted Academy.

I check the clock. 7:30.

I get up from bed, walking to the bathroom, thanking the heavens that I have an hour to get ready and head to the cafeteria to eat breakfast, before school starts.

~~~

I walk to my locker to get my bookbag, then I head to the cafeteria, casually walking and realizing that my parents are verypopular here, in this area, and that I will probably be popular here, only if likely no one knows about what my parents did here.

By the way, they (my parents) discovered a magical power, called The Emerald Dream, which can hold many historical artifacts and turn them into power shields

But little did I know, once I get inside the cafeteria, this is what I hear.

"Siemae, over here, with me!"

"Ms. Lolas, your parents are AMAZING!"

"Siemae, be my friend! You won't regret it!"

"Siemae, Do you want my Sandwich? It tastes awesome!!"

People can be so weird sometimes...

The noise of people begging to sit next to them, suddenly stopped as I walked straight to the lunch line and grabbed a plate with Pancakes and Eggs, with a glass of Turange Juice.

I wasn't really in the mood or planning to sitting with someone, on the first day, but I had no choice, since all of the tables were filled with people in their school uniforms.

So I sat at a table with a girl quietly writing in some notebook. So, I'm assuming she writing in some dairy, something or other.

She had very nice brown hair, I kind of adored it.

She look at me for like about 3 seconds straight. Weird much?

So I sat down and confidently said "Hey", I grab a pancake with my fork.

"Hi", she replied keeping her eyes on her notebook.

"What'ya doing?" I say, curiously.

"Finishing Homework", she replies.

"I really like your hair", I said, trying to keep my cool, desparatly. Well, that was random...

"Thanks, you have a nice eyes", said the girl.

I do adore my eyes, sometimes, they are a very drak green, like a forest-olive green.

"Aww, thanks", I reply to her pleasing compliment.

"I'm Seimae. Siemae Lolas". I say.

She finally looks at me, "I'm Sapphire Sands, And I know who you are, you are Siemae Lolas, daughter of Amaini and Robert Lolas, famous wizards, and creators of the Emerald Drea-"