chapter 3

Damon’s pov

I’m not really angry at Stefan or Katherine I’m just confused am I suppose  to just sit back and  watch them  be together or should I just tell Katherine that I’m in love with her.

Katherine’s pov

I feel horrible I feel like I’m just playing with Stefan’s heart. But the reason im doing this is because I really like Damon and I’m just worried that he doesn’t feel the same way about me. What if Stefan really likes me i must be giving him the wrong idea. I’m going to tell Stefan that i m  like him but only as a friend and im going to find out how Stefan feels about me. Im also going to tell damon how i feel  about him . i walked to Stefan’s room and i was about to knock but i heard voices

“   no father this cant be happening “ a voice which i assumed was Stefan said.

“ im sorry son but its true was walking to katherines room to ;let her know that tea was  ready and there was a man in my room  and he was a vampire i think he was after Katherine” mr Salvatore said.

“ but father vampires are not real” a voice which was damon said“ ive been waiting for the right  moment to tell both of you this vampires are real and one of them is after  Katherine ok i dont have time to explane but just dont let Katherine out of your sight ok”.

“ yes father” Stefan and damon both said at the same time. I gasped they must be talking about klause he must lof found me . i heard footsteps coming towards the door so i walked away .

“ oh good evening Katherine” mr Salvatore said.

“ evening mr Salvatore do  you know where Stefan is “ i said .

“ yes he is in his room” .

“ ok thank you mr Salvatore” i said as i walked to stefans room and knocked on the door.

“ come in “ Stefan said. I walked in the room and found Stefan and damon sitting on the bed.

“  hi Stefan damon would you please  give me and Stefan some time alone  “ i said.damon looked sad but then he noded and walked away .

“ Stefan i need to  know how you feel about me” i said in a serious voice. Stefan looked down at the  ground then said

“ kathrerine you are a beautiful and kind girl and i really like you but i only fee;l friendship for you im sorry  i hope you understand”.

“ really “ i  asked as i smiled.

“ why are you happy “ Stefan asked.

“ because i was worried that you would get the wrong idea and think that i was in love with  you because i was flirting with you but the truth is i was just flirting with you to make damon jelous cause i really like damon im sorry i hope you dont think that i was playing with your heart” i said guilty .

“ its fine i understsand but i think you should tell damon how you feel cause he really likes you” Stefan said. I nodded my head and walked out of the room now it was time to tell damon how  i feel.