第一章

Akari POV

Black.

Everything was black. Pitch black, actually. Is this what it is like to die? What do I do? I'm confused. I heard voices. I saw a small light, slowly getting larger.

I walked towards the light. Do I want this? I guess. I only wish that I could watch more Naruto. Wow. I dead and that's all I can think about. But it really is a good anime.

The voices are getting louder, "Hey, who are you?" The voice seemed familiar, though I couldn't place my finger on it.

"We must alert the Hokage." Who's the Hokage? It seems familiar like the voice.

My eyes slowly fluttered open, but it was too bright, then the voice spoke again,       "Hey look, she's waking up!"

"Hn." Well, he sounds chipper. Wait, isn't that the famous Uchiha... my eyes quickly opened and I sat up, seeing my two favorite people in the world, Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha.

Naruto still had his goggles on so this must be the first episode. Good, I'm won't be that much of a stranger. "H-hi." Damnit, I stuttered.

Sasuke stepped forward and said, "Why do you have the Uchiha crest on you?"

My eyes widened and I looked at my shirt. Holy. Shit. I have a freaking Uchiha crest on me shirt.

"I-I don't know." He gave me a suspicious look and motioned for me to follow. I hesitantly followed. Oh. My. Gawd. I'm in Naruto!! A new start! Thankyou Kami!

. . .

We eventually made it to the gates, with many glances from the boys, especially Sasuke. It was an awkward silence. Welp, I just had a sudden fascination with the floor, while Sasuke apparently glared at it. I could tell Naruto wanted some ramen.

I glanced up to see some of the laziest people here, Izumo and Kotetsu. And as always, they were asleep. Sasuke nodded towards Naruto and he nodded back. Naruto crept up to the and yelled, "WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS GUARDS!" I winced at the loudness and, who I like to call 'lazies,' woke up with a jolt.

"Who is that you have, I've never seen her before?" Well duh I just got here from another world. Naruto explained, well, more like yelled how they found me, and of course, his trademark, " BELIEVE IT!"

My ears are bleeding... owee.

They led me through the village to the Hokages office/hut and knocked on the door.

I heard a rough,"come in."

We walked through and saw the man himself, the Hokage. The lazies went out of the room back to their posts while the Hokage looked at me with a kind face.

"Who is this young lady," he asked with calm eyes.

"We found her in the woods," Sasuke answered boredly.

"What is your name?" The Hokage asked.

"My n-name is A-Akari, sir," i stuttered

"What is your last name?" He asked

Sasuke leaned in, slightly interested, "I don't know," I said without stuttering, new achievement!!

"Hmmm..." he pondered. " how would you like to go to the academy here in the leaf?"

I smiled widely and rapidly shook my head yes. He chuckled. "Do you have any idea why you are wearing Uchiha clothes?"

Shit, I forgot about that! Sasuke, again, leaned in, only for him to get a no from me. The Hokage gave me some money and an apartment for my stay. I looked at the number of my apartment and it was next to Naruto's!

I left without hesitation, knowing the route by heart.

This is going to be the best time of my life!!!

Hey there my peeps. What's gonna happen next? Will it be the best time of her life? I promise the chapter will be longer, and im new at this so in not the best. but i will improve.

Comment

Vote

ENJOY!!!

Bai!