GLOSSARY

Achmetha-A phasemorpher that was born in the Ridge Mountains. This monster can be controlled under a master until she is set free. Once she is, she can never be controlled again

Amethyst Egg-The piece that holds all of Oabria's magic. Amasya hatched from this.

Avionus-(plural: avioni) A sea bird native to Arvia. It is brightly colored, has streamlined feathers, and no legs. The avionus travels in a pod. They can survive in the water or on land. Their main prey is small fish, krill, and abalone/clams. They are also very wise and are able to speak Delphese, the language of prophecy. They are nicknamed the "Fated Ones".

 They are nicknamed the "Fated Ones"

Arvia-Ar•VEE•a

Arvia is split into two parts, Eastern Arvia and Western Arvia. Western Arvia includes the Tethys Keys. Arvian dragons are usually blue/green, grey, or sandy tan.
Chief: Ianthe

Boreala-Bor•ee•A•la

Boreala is mostly tundra, but mountains can be found up north. Borealites are white, grey blue, or light blue.
Chief: Quilo

Branwenns-The other species of dragons that live in Oabria. Branwenns have breeding grounds, but otherwise usually roam alone. They were banished to wastelands by the Androsythians. Branwenns are black, small, with a simple tail, three claws, and reversed pupils. Branwenns are very quick, clever, and spiteful. Often, they will steal young dragonets as their meal victims.

 Often, they will steal young dragonets as their meal victims

Branwenn^

Caldre Bay-Bay between Boreala and Icina.

Caldre Lake-The Caldre Lake is located just on the edge of Icinian camp. The spirits dwelling in the bottom of the lake will tend to grab and drown victims that they are attracted to. The water of the Caldre is lethal upon contact. Only Icinians are immune.

Ceremony of Doroskly-The coming of age ceremony. This happens when you reach twenty-five years. The ceremony fulfills you to your rank and status in the legion. It is a big festival, basically equivalent to a Sweet Sixteen, a quinceañera, or a bar mitzvah.