Rasputin

Tags: Hollstein, Smut, Strap-on, no plot, drabble, got the title from the word of the day.

Her foot pressing Laura's hand into the couch cushion as she fucks her over the arm of the couch is an anchor that keeps both of them in the intensity of the moment. Laura with her face pressed into the dense fabric, her mouth unable to close for any longer than a few seconds; and Carmilla who is practically wrapped around the smaller girl gripping her hips and pulling her into every thrust to meet her hips hard.

She bears down and holds her hips tighter as she leans over Laura, pushing her further into the arm rest, and pulls out only to snap her hips forward again and again as fast as she can, the whole time her foot keeping Laura's left hand immobilized, though it's not as if Laura could move anyway, and why would she want to?

Her moans are getting increasingly louder, mixing beautifully with Carm's, and the force of Carmilla's thrusts is quickly bringing her too close to the edge. Laura needs her.

"Carm," Laura moans pleadingly. Carmilla gets the message and pulls out, replacing the dildo with two fingers, and fucking her just as hard, if not harder, with the new angle. Laura grinds forward into the arm rest and her throat definitely should be getting hoarse from how much she's straining her vocal chords with these moans, but Carmilla loves it. She only moves her hand faster and harder, quickly bringing Laura to her orgasm.