Chapter 31

I'm sitting at the back of advanced English waiting for the old teacher to walk in. Even though this class is really stressful it is one of my favourites because of how we learn, different from everyone else and of course my special partner Cameron.

"Take your seats everyone" Mr Trance calls out to the loud class as he walks in with all of his things that are way to much for this lesson.

Everyone shuts up and turns to the front in complete silence. I look over to where Cameron normally sits and he isn't there, I can't help but feel a bit weird without him sitting there being a smart ass. I tuck a piece of my freshly straightened hair behind my ear, not like I straightened it for a particular person.

"Ms Spence board is towards the front" Mr Trance calls out to me snapping me out of my daze as I draw Cs all over my page. I look up at him as he rolls his eyes and goes back to his job that he seems to hate so much 'teaching'.

Cameron walks through the class and bends over as he walks to the back so Mr Trance doesn't see him come in late.

"Dallas" he calls out to him and Cameron says something under his breath before putting on a fake smiling and turning back around.

"What?" Cameron asks rudely. This isn't time for your bad boy ego now.

"Don't come late to my class ever again, other wise expect a detention" he tells him in a calm manner, his probably used to Cameron by now I'm guessing.

Cameron puts his thumbs up to him as he walks towards where I am sitting and dumps his bag next to the seat next to mine and sits on the double table with me. I look at him with raised brows as he pulls some book out of his bag and sets them onto the table.

We are on good terms now not like how we used to but I'm glad to say I don't think we will be going in circles anymore, I hope.

"Hey" he smirks at me and I look at him confused "Well how can I sleep with you next to me" If that's his excuse for coming late that's pretty good pick up line and excuse to sweep me off my feet.

I look around frantically hoping no one heard what he just said. I whack his shoulder and he chuckles a bit before Mr Trance sends us daggers through his eyes and we both clear our throats before pretending to write something's down.

"Aren't I there for you to sleep?" I ask him in a hushed tone.

"Yeah but your just to beautiful for me to keep my eyes closed" he shrugs as he actually does the work that is being set.

I shake my head at him before being the student I used to be and start to do my work but everything seems to be getting harder so I just copy of Cameron.

"Did you do some thing new to your hair?" he asks me inspecting my face.

"Yeah it's straight. Do you like it?" I ask him with a massive smile, I'm glad he is finally seeing something about me.

"Not really" he shrugs and all of my self confidence has gone.

Who knew straight hair would take us back again. Just when I thought he was starting to be nice again- how many times have I said this?

I just put on a fake smile and noises my head "I know i don't like it either, Mia was bored and she thought we would try something different"

He just nods and moves his focus away from me.

We are watching some movie that is in black and white, these movies are my favourite there just so simple and thy capture every detail perfectly.
I'm so captured into the movie that I don't even notice Cameron staring at me with a slight smile, he looks so perfect it hurts.