The All-in One and Only One: Chapter 1.2 - Fate is starting to move

• Dedicated to Haila Youngminnie

Story 1.2

Fate is starting to move

After leaving the mansion, I went for the bust stop section and waited for 7 minutes till one bus arrived then I went inside and sat at the last seat behind where no one was sitting at. It wasn’t really empty or full in there but it’s quite a number to have passengers this early when it’s the weekend too. After 10 minutes, the bus stopped, 6 people entered and each of them went to open seats. There were 3 old ladies and 1 guy who sat next to me. That guy was wearing a light-brown long coat with a black scarf on the neck and wore sunglasses who sat at the window side which is next to me. The line up looks like this (from left to right): the 3 old ladies, me and that guy. I wonder why he’s wearing sunglasses this early, it’s not summer and it’s winter instead. Well, he must have wanted to for his own reasons.

“Hmmmhph. Don’t leave me Shin Hye… Please.. I beg you….. Hmmmhph..” the guy said mumbling on his own while leaning his head on the window glass. It seems like he’s drunk judging by the scent of alcohol all over him. He was walking strange awhile ago when he entered the bus, swaying his body while walking over to this seat. I see, he’s drunk and now asleep.

It’s been 25 minutes since I rode into the bus and 15 minutes since these people sat next to me. “Hmmmhph” the guy mumbled; “Huh?” I said when I noticed his head leaned down towards my shoulder. Uhmmm, what should I do? Sh-should I push over his head away? B-but maybe it’ll bump into the glass window then he’ll wake up? As I kept hesitating whether I should push it away or not, I didn’t realize that 5 minutes have passed and the bus already arrived to my destination. 4 people stood up and went to get down off the bus while I was still hesitating whether to wake him or not. “W-wait!” I shouted to the driver as the door was closing and the bus was starting to move. As I couldn’t find a choice, I decided to carry the guy and lifted his left shoulder then placed it on the back of my neck. Thus, I lifted his body up and placed my right hand at his right waist and started to carry him with the support of my body for him to lean on. I went and walked to get off the bus while trying hard to carry this guy out. As I got off the bus while carrying this guy, I looked around to find a bench where I can drop him off and found one then let him lay down.

*Pant* *Pant* *Pant* (Heavy Breathing)

“Just how many kilograms is this guy?! He’s so heavy that it took me 20 minutes or so! *Sigh* It won’t even take 10 minutes from there till here normally.” I said as I tried to catch my breath. “But am I just going to leave him here alone? Hmmm. Nah~ I don’t know him. I should get going now. What time is it?” then I looked at my watch from my right hand. “OH GOD!! It’s already 10:15! I’m beyond late! I should get going! Jae Hee is probably mad right now! That girl hates waiting the most!” I turned around to start running but something hugged me from behind. I turned my head around and saw the guy I was carrying earlier hugging me tight with both of his hands on my shoulders and leaning his chin on my back left shoulder.

*Sob* *Sob* *Sob* (Sound of a crying voice)

“Huh?” I said as I noticed this guy crying. “Please. Don’t leave me Shin Hye. I beg you. Don’t go to that bastard’s place. Please don’t leave me alone. Please.” the guy said as he was mistaking me for someone else. Hmmm. I need to get going now.. What should I do? He reeks of alcohol. I hate this kind of smell the most.