A Ballerina on Water

(Millie's POV)
The sun peaked through the sheets as I lazily opened my eyes. My eyes started to paint a picture, the lights looked like tiny stars when the sun shone on them through my marble tapestry.  My body felt like I was on a warm cloud, I turned my body around from facing the window to see a mess of curls on a cute freckled guy. The sun made it look like he had been tanning for two hours yet it only got his cheek illuminating his soft brown freckles. His mop of curls stretched around his eyes. Cute. I rolled my arms over my head as I got up from the floor. I checked my phone to see what the time was. 8:00, yet no one is up. I got on my feet and stood up to walk to the counter to grab a snack. After I grabbed a bowl of no milk cereal I gazed at the floor to see bodies sprawled in every angle. Gaten and Grace had their legs on each other, Jaeden and Lilia had moved their chairs together so they had their arms tangled together. Caleb and Sadie had snuggled together, oh that will be fun later. Jack and Noah had snored their way away from each other, and Finn had already consumed the other half of the bed. I slumped over the creaky floor boards and grabbed my phone and hair brush. I sat on my mattress scrolling through Instagram and brushing through my messy curls that had found their way into making a rats nest. As I was scrolling something special caught my eye. It's was Kelsey and Amber at a pool party. Wow, I can't believe I already forgot about them. Some much better with you. Girl you know you lying, I snapped in my head at her caption. I shut my phone off and plugged it into the outlet because I forgot to charge it last night. After I got my hair situated I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. Early bird gets the worm! Isn't that the bull crap saying. I threw on my tie dye crop top sweatshirt and some grey leggings Maddie had in her pile. I tied my hair up in a wet messy bun and started taking down the sheets and light from last night. I was finishing taking down the lights as grumbles of discomfort filled the room.
"Millie! What are you doing?" Caleb mumbled as he stretched a hand up to block the sun out of his eyes while his other hand was on a moody Sadie's back.
                  "Millie, for the love of god, go back to sleep!" Sadie yelled. Which caused an eruption of people to wake up.
"Sadie! Shut up!" Grace hissed.
                   "Your just making more noise!" Maddie said from her bed.
"Cut the bull." Jaeden mumbled.
                   "Everyone shut up if you want to live!" Noah and Jack yelled. 
"Dang, you guys sassy today." Finn retorted as he stood up and stretched, which caused me to chuckle. "I'm gonna go shower, k. I'll go get my clothes, you guys need anything." Finn continued. 
                      "Nah, where good, just make sure your girlfriend closes those dang blinds." Caleb murmured.
"She isn't my girlfriend, guys, we just met, chill!" Finn snapped.
                "Bull, its love." Gaten retorted. 
"Fillie! Fillie! Fillie!" They chanted. I shook my head and smiled, continued eating. Finn grumbled as he walked out in to the heat outside. Sadie and Caleb started getting up, so everyone else did. The boys started collecting the blankets and pillows as the girls got breakfast ready. After they finished, Gaten, Caleb, and Noah moved the bunk over. The boys got their breakfast as we made our beds. After I finished my bed I looked around the room.
"It feels way more open now." I said.
"Yeah this is really cool, considering that we trashed it on the third day." Sadie laughed. Finn entered the room hands full of clothes for the boys that he tossed at them. He made his way to the bathroom and locked the door.
"So Millie-" Maddie started.
"Nope." I denied. Which caused Grace and Lilia to giggle.
"But Millie, what's going on with Finn and you?" Caleb teased with a smug look on his face as he poked me with a finger.
"We met two days ago, you guys have known each other for years and haven't even gone farther than Finn and I have." I joked.
"Ohhhhhhh, what does that mean?" They all said.
"Nothing, it means nothing." I blushed.
"No, no I want to find this out." Noah smiled.
"What the-" I started.
"You will have your love life Millie! We will make sure of it!" Gaten yelled.
"What was that?" A muffled yell could be heard from the bathroom which made me dive for my bed.
             "Millie!" Lilia said as she dove onto the bed with me.
"Millie, Millie, Millie!" Sadie whisper yelled.
             "What" I screamed into my pillow.
"Fillie!" They all yelled as Finn came out of the bathroom.  I looked up to see a smirking Finn that made my eyes roll.
"What was that?" Finn smirked.
"It was bull." I retorted. I put away my bowl and spoon. "Hey guys, don't you think there should be a sink or something in here, to wash our stuff?" I asked.
"Well we can just drop it off at the cafeteria, most people eat there for lunch." Maddie said.
"It looks really nice out, maybe we could go jump off the quarry today." I chirped
"I don't know guys." Maddie stuttered.
"Maddie it will be fine, I'll hold your hand." Lilia said.
"But, it's so high, what if I get hurt." Maddie whispered.
"Then the boys will go first." I insisted.
"What!" Finn said as he shot his head up from his phone.
"Fine, then I'll go first." I laughed.
"Well, okay, I can't guarantee." She said. Grace and Maddie headed to the bathroom to brush their teeth as Lilia searched through her pile of clothes for pants became she already grabbed a maroon crop top from Maddie's.
"Should I grab some other clothes?" I asked.
"Probably if you are going to go swimming." Lilia replied. I grabbed an outfit and headed to the bathroom to change with the girls.
               ⬇️Millie's Outfit⬇️