The Fortress of Doom

The place was deserted except for dead twigs of woods and ashes,Emily was exhausted.perspiration was making its way on her face.she fet a bit scared,where is it?she thought,looking up at the sky front and back.it must be here somewhere.That huge potwak couldn't be hidden easily,not with its monstrous form."No,wait!They can transform into any shape it wants.so that means..."at that moment her eyes set on a twig which was rising,and the instant she tried to turn on her guard,all the twigs came and joined into what seemed to be reunite,"The potwak!"she realized,

And it ran and gave are a huge punch which sent her flying several distances away,"Noway!it was so fast!i couldn't even block my attack!"she was in pain,but suddenly she saw something flash,and she was back in the exam hall.

"which is why i had to cancel your entry,your highness,"her advisor-to-be Muker bowed,"Noway Muker,you can't do that,i will be strong,you will see,please give me a re-test!"she begged,"the little goblin like creature looked at her with concern,"but your highness,its not that easy,this isn't a game!you know that you are not strong enough for this,being the master wielder of Rayors,you should have several years of experience in maintaining full control of energy,you require concentration,Princess Emily,you already got defeated by a simple computer gadget,how would you feel of you are truly defeating the potwaks?i suggest you go to the tuition hall for your study,its almost time"it said calmly.Emily looked down,"ugh!why did dad give me a tuition teacher anyway.i am perfectly fine without them"

"you know what?you lack in knowledge,"Muker said,always calm with nature,hmph!she thought,"you had to be-"but Emily cut it short,"i know,i know,knowledgeble,dependable,when in troubled times,able to help others in need,when facing danger,distinguish both rayors and Fielders,be on your guard and know that they are on their guard too,see thrugh their deceptionsi get it,Muker"she turned to leave the quiet and discrepid room,she turned to him and smiled"you have been here ever since i first administerd as a junior rayor,time sure fly by,eh,Muker?"Muker smiled back,as he watched her leave,"she sure is a bright kid,atleast in the future,"as he looked outside the windows,as birds flew by,

Emily walked outside the exam hall,as she faced the world outside,birds of various species flew by,she  noticed a one man drawing a picture of an eagle and ended up with his drawing eating his head,he shrieked,"ugh!get me out!"and she saw an old man walking on the street ogling at a woman buying some tomatoes at the market,his eyes were fixed on her boobs,she noticed this and spanked him with her bag,perv!Emily sweat dropped,Then she saw a phoenix fly by and blew hot coal flames at a man who was busy reading a novel,he was so fixated on it that he never noticed,"things sure get busy on the streets."she thought as she walked by,Suddenly she saw the towns big clock on the street strike six,"oh no!i am going to be ate!"she snapped as she clicked her sandals and suddenly it picked up speed,

"you are late!"a tall boy with hair the colour of onyx raised his eyebrows,he had soft dark orbs which peered questioningly at her,with a lender and straight nose,he was a very handsome looking boy,but it never fazed Emily a bit,for her he was a strict,benevolent,and faithful not to mention skilled,stubborn rayor."you know,i don't have time to waste waiting for your arrival,"he winced.

"whatever"she told,"lets get on with it"she walked inside the ancient library,but at that instant,he flashed a question at her,"why were you late?"

"i just got fired from the entrance exam."she told unwillingly,"because of what reason?"he looked at her distinct,as if trying to read her mind.she felt herself sweating,i can't tell him thatMuker thinks i am a worthless Rayor,that i don't have enough energy for the entry of fortress of doom,she wished that he would just leave it be,but it was not what happened,she finally said it,"Muker thinks that i am not cut out for the fortress of doom,"she sighed.i see, so the little elf thinks that she needs to see herself.Ayan thought,well,The elf sure was a tricky one,he remembered when he was at her place at the exam,it was when he was six,the teacher had yelled at him for lack of effort in his beams.but he quickly completed the exams of Rayans when he was nine,now he was sixteen,same age as Emily,he was gifted with intelligence,and an IQ of 100 when he was a kid.

"i suppose its of nothing to you Ayan,you have been gifted with a big brain,so in the race of intelligence you have got it made,that's why you passed the test of knowledge when you were only nine,while i was still a rookie...even now."emily sighed,"we will see"he smirked,

huh?what?she could not think further,suddenly she felt pressure as she ended up on the floor facedown,"hey!what the.."but she could not talk,as she felt the floor tryin to suck her,"i am sinking..ayan"but he was looking at her with interest,"amazing,you should have dodged my attack,Emily.."

"huh?!"she was dumbstruck as it dawned on her,"what the hell are you talking about?!are you nuts?how do you expect me to dodge your attack when i wasn't ready?"

"really?then why did you think that you failed from the physical fighting exam?when you clearly lost the knowledge of fighting"he explained,calmly."you should be aware of an attack at all times,you should know that the enemy plans an attack when you least expect it"so i wasn't on my guard,i wasn't..she realized,at first i thought i had the true potential of a warrior,she thought of the times she begged Muker for a retest,to prove she could survive the fortress,and all in all the elf refused,"i get it now"

"so do you accept it?"Ayan asked,she nodded,and he let her free from his rayonic power,but she ranted,"fiery thorns!"as she blew up a pile of thorns towards his direction,he smirked,as he dodged the attack,but she threw and threw,but he caught the thorns as he threw it back towards her,"counter attack!"she thought,as she dodged it,and suddenly Ayan ran towards her,"oh no!you don't"he took something from his pouch,"what is it?"Emily thought,it turned out to be a marble,a simple marble."WHAT?!'she sweat dropped,"a marble?!what are you going to do with that?"

"MARBLE OF PAIN!'he shouted,"huh?"she thought,wait!maybe it really is a weapon,as she focused her full energy on the marble,but she lost sight on the opponent,"invisibility?!"she told herself,"no that isn't.."