chapter2,Faiz, the earth rayor,

"hello,Emily,"Ayan caught up with her from behind,"what?!"she turned around and ended up again.."sinked to the floor,"she murmured,

"isn't that right,victory to the tutor,"he smirked,she grasped from the pressure,as he freed her from it,she rubbed her shoulders as if it was dusty,"you sure find that easy to say ayan,i am surprised you wanted to help me,you know,tutoring someone the same as your age when you could be going into the fortress,"he narrowed his eyes as he felt seeing his past,he saw his mom's smiling face."it's not my decision,"he told,simply.emily looked at him pitily,but after a moment she put whim in her tone,"you used that marble as a duplicate so you could use your real move.you knew that if i get fixed to the marble.you could get the opportunity to fire my feet close range.the power of sinking can be a real effective if the opponent is fixed to the spot,isn't that right?"she smiled,but he didn't reply.

"well you know what?i,Emily Azim,will become strong,Don't worry,i will go inside the fortress of doom,i will battle every opponent i face,i will get victory,i will be the one who gets the getarok,and more importantly,i will maintain peace between forcerayors and force fielders,"he looked at her,trying to read her mind,to see the truth in her words.

**************************************************************************************************

"so she didn't pass the exam,"a girl's voice rose from a bove an oak tree,she looked at the violet mosquito,on her shoulder.as she grinned a bit."interesting,eh,Macho?"the mosquito smiled devilishly,i wonder what she is going to do then?

***************************************************************************************************

Emily's stomach grumbled,"oh,elf,i am hungry,"then she took  a pink wrapped parcel from her pouch,"well,luckily,i bought food with me just incase"just then she Ayan ' stomach grumble,he heated his cheeks,"guess someone is hungry as well eh?"she smile cheekily,"well i bought my favourite fish sauce with bread,"Ayan's lips drooled,"oh god.gimme!""sure"she smiled as she tried to hand it to him,"but  you have to try and get em."

Then she ran outside,as he whined,"oh,Alia,why are you pestering me?you know i can't resist food?"then suddenly she stopped,and threw him a dead stare,"what..did..you ..just..call..me?"she took him by his collar,"I TOLD YOU TO NEVER CALL ME THAT NAME!!!!!!"she took him by his collar,and he looked freaked,knowing fully well when she gets mad,"i swear if you repeat that again i am going to rip you apart,GOT THAT?!"he gulped,"yes now..get your hands off of me."

"AND DON"T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!"then she slapped him on the cheeks,hard,"remember that i am the princess!"she looked peeved,

minutes later,they were eating the food at the palace garden,"mm..my elf,this is delicious"Emily enjoyed the food as ayan also ate in his usual quiet manner,"could you stop making noise while you are eatin Emily?"he told,annoyed,"oh shut up!"she smiled then,"just be glad i shared it with you,now that would be 30 skyxian coins!"

"WHAT?!"Ayan bursted,as Emily showed her hand,grinning,"YOU MEAN I HAVE TO PAY FOR ALL THIS?!"he shouted,"i thought you gave it to me for gratitude"

"for what?your lousy teaching?for you shoving me to the floor?"she asked sarcastically,he fumed,why i oughta!but he stood quietly,

at that moment,someone was peeping at them from behind a tree,he was a boy the same age as them,his gaze was mostly at Emily,studying her gobbling her food,he had spiky red hair, and light emerald eyes,his nose was dusted with freckles,is that the princess of skyxia?he wondered,i suppose the description sure fits,he narrowed his eyes,as she grinned as Ayan handed her the coins,she got the same onyx hair like her mother,brown eyes..she got magnificent  wavy hair,and to top it off she looks gorgeous,i wonder if she possess the legendary skyxian blood of her father,he thought,the same power that led the power of getarok,as he remembered the all famous war between forcerayors and force fielders,uh!that war was pretty cold blooded indeed,he thought,

"hey!you there!"Ayan noticed the boy staring at them,"what are you doing there?"he snapped,ugh!they caught me,he widened his eyes,noticing the rayors coming to wards him."who are you?"Emily asked grimly,"i am fiyaz"he finally spoke up,putting a confident cheeky smile,:i am fiyaz,the rayor of earth,i am the ever great son of the Merchant Gadhir,the man who fiercely battled the dragon in the fortress of doom-"

"hey!there are no dragons in the fortress of doom!"Emily argued,"of course ther is!"he shot back,then put his palm on his chest acting in a superior manner,"now i am going to be that slayer of course,that wouldn't be difficult due to my strong intellect and superior talent!"

"he got a big mouth thats for sure"Ayan sweat dropped,Emily agreed,"yup"

faiz fumed,"ugh!you guys obviously doubt my superiority?"he said by holding fists,but Emily wasn't fazed,"look,we don't have any interest in your talk fiyaz,one thing we know is that dragons are a myth"she argued again"even ayan here says so"

"is that so?"Fiyaz smiled cheekily,Ayan looked a bit taken a back,with his next words,"did you enter the fortress of doom then?if you dis agree with my knowledge,i suppose you must have battled with the creatures you have met there"Ayan didn't reply,he is telling the truth,i know from my mother's knowledge that the fortress could be unpredictable,the owner of the fortress was a psycho with crazy ideas,he then grew furious,"uhoh,"Emily thought,

but Fiyaz was confused,as he saw Ayan looking at him with intent,"don't doubt me,"he said softly,suddenly Fiyaz felt pressure from beneath him,sinking to the grass,the same thing he did to Emily,Faiz shouted,"IS THAT ALL YOU CAN DO?!"at that moment one of the trees vines grew and tied his mouth tight,

"have to shut your mouth"as he turned to go"mmph!!"Fiyaz tried to shout,but the vine was too strong,Ayan smiled contented,"he will be freed soon"

"ugh!seriously Ayan,you have a temper of a lion!"Emily said disgustedly,"you just did that to the guy because he knew some thing that you DIDN'T"

"AND YOU LITTLE PRINCESS SHALL BE TIED WITH HIM TOO IF YOU WON'T SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"he barked,as they walked through the hills where phoenix and other peculiar birds flew,

"REALLY?!JUST TRY ME,YOU BIG APE!"she fired back,

"WHO ARE CALLING A BIG APE,LITTLE GIRL!"he hissed,she gave him a hard punch on the face,"AW!!"he screamed,finally Fiyaz got  freed from the vine,but he was stuck to the ground,he screamed,

"HEY!!YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE LIKE THIS!!!"