00

I woke up in the hospital, an IV hooked to my arm. I lay there confused trying to remember who I was. A couple minutes passed before I got sick of listening to the steady beat of the heart monitor.

"Isn't there supposed to be a doctor here to tell me what the hell going on..." I muttered.

Ripping the IV out, I stood up and glanced around the bland room. Something was off. It was quiet. I know you may be thinking " duuh, you're in a hospital" but this wasn't a normal kind of silence. U couldn't hear not one voice or gentle whispers of chatter.
I went to go open the door to take a look outside when a ear piercing sound stopped me. I could feel the blood draining from my face as more similar sounds came after, getting closer and closer to my room. They were Screams. I stumbled back as the door flew open. A man who seemed to be my doctor came through the door in a panic.

"You have to get out of here!! He's back! He's fucking back! You go-" He stopped as we both starred in horror at the hand that had been thrust through the doctor's chest. It was gone as quick as it came and the doctor fell to the floor dead. I slowly looked up terrified for my life, my back pressed tightly against the wall, as if I could become one with it. My eyes came to rest on the doctor's killer .
They were the same color as the blood dripping from his hand. A cold smile made it way slowly to his face. Thats when it happened...

"What happened?" I looked up startled, so immersed in telling the story that I forgot the Therapist was right in front of me.

"Thats when I woke up."