The Boy

We met people on the way there but nothing like him he wasn't an angel nor devil he was a human but a particular human he could see our wings others can't we talked to him I blurted out in the middle of Halliama's sentence you can come with us he said ok he rode on my back I was happy very happy his name was Sean.

I can't believe it he's so cute as I daze off Halliama snap her finger I stop day dreaming about Sean she said "wow you ok!"I said "just perfect."Sean smiled at me we raced through the clouds we landed at dawn in a field we set up camp and sleep.

I was in my tent staring a the ceiling lying down then Sean came into the tent.He said I know it's must be hard for you I quickly wiped my tears off my face and said "what's hard?"he said"you losing your mom."I said"I try to manage."with a crying voice I started crying he hugged me then we stared at each other we kissed I didn't know what to do I said"goodnight."he said it too the next morning Halliama cook breakfast we at and set off again this time we walked a little me and Sean secretly held hands he was so dreamy I love him.

Author's Note:
Sorry I didn't right much today guys I did know what to put again if your reading this in the morning I did this at night so my mind was blank hope you enjoy this chapter.
Your loving Author Idella