Smash rangers

We were far from anywhere until we found a club place we went in for some water and some lunch there was a lady singing on a stage people went up behind her and...and killed here I screamed Halliama said "what's wrong."it was like only I could see it only I new how she died every one looked at me like I was a freak the people who killed her took me Halliama didn't see them I did though I said there's people here and she finally saw them like only we could see them.

They said how can you see us how I said I don't know I shed a tear scared to death. one of them said"wait she looks like her."the other said "who are you." I said "I'm...A..Alesiã."looking away hoping to not get killed one said"It's her." "Why are you here.""we wanted some food and water." "Shes Alexandria's daughter.""how do you know my mom.""she's apart of are club."

"My mom never told me about a club." "Where is she."one guy said "she's been kidnaped."they thought for a few"we have to find her.""I'm finding her."I said they said "we will help come to our place."we went to there place they gave us a place to sleep food water more gear we also got med kits in case of wounds and more.

We set of again we passed through bridges mountains till we reached the lava pit we saw people up there we hid In a little side cliff by the lava pit we listened to what they were saying something about guns and shipment until Halliama sliped they heard we came out and we fought he threw a uppercut I have a pattern that worked in training uppercut stomach hit stomach hit leg hit kill.IT WORKED!yes I couldn't believe it I was so happy we kept moving

We were scared but it was fun along the way my wings got tired we called a cab not just any cab a flying cab cool and got style we ate snacks but I still question why....why..why mom why you join a killing group it's so hard to let go so...so..sooo... hard I cried a little I wipe the tears off my face and sleeep a little.