The Journey

Me finding about my mom has be an adventure we know where to go we have to fight DemiGods I sigh as I say it I mean where not that far from there we fought the Demigods it was exciting but it was exhausting we went to get ice cream

On the bright side we weren't hungry anymore this is a journey an fun hurtful amazing journey finding this stuff out was telling me my mom lied all these years and I didn't know how was this for her how hard for her not to tell her own daughter this was sad scary what else has my mom done.

When we finished eating we set off again to find ourselves at a hotel to sleep we sleep in what we where tired cut us some slack Bet you couldn't defeat you any demigod it's really hard to be a sweet murderus angel what can I say I'm perfect.

We can't always kill Demigods and monsters I mean come on we're not all perfect we are all awesome though so don't be ashamed of yourself you're you and nothing else anyways we were flying and we saw three men this time we made sure to not make anymore noises they where talking about the same thing.

Well this is scary I can't get my mom out my head thinking she's dead gone even...even lost scared to think know anymore than I already have know to...to...to cry every night sad knowing that  she is not by me.