Prologue

Shekaro is a female with curly, black hair, black eyes, milk chocolate skin, salmon lips, and she's part of the army. Well, the army part isn't tip later. Let's start with her childhood. Shekaro was a very smart and very sweet girl for a 12 year old. She knows how to cook, clean, & take care things her parents do for the house they live in. Her mother Verona is a lovely light skin female with long, white hair, wears purple contacts because she thinks it is a beautiful color for eyes, light, pink lips, and is the most amazing mother to ever be brought into the world. Verona has a voice of an angel, it would put you to sleep just thinking of how soothing it is. There is never a time that she is sad, depressed, or has anxiety. She's always happy, even when no one is watching. She also loves to write stories and is an artist. Shekaro's father, Allen, is a nerdy but funny dad. Allen has spiked, black hair, dark, brown eyes, & wears a lab coat with a bowtie. Heh, but you guessed it, Allen is a scientist and comedian. He works on labs on weekdays, then crack jokes on the weekends. Anyways, that's all the people we need to know right now, "she'll" tell you the rest.

Shekaro's POV:

Hi, my name is Shekaro Evastino and here's my story. My family wasn't rich, but weren't poor either. We lived in wonderful neighbourhood, apart from the alley. I had the greatest parents I could ever ask for because I love them and they love me so much. Of course you can tell by my past tensed key words, this all happened in the past. I have a childhood story, teenager story, and an adult story, but let's start with my childhood story first. As you read, you will hear from both my past and present voice.