Vegas (laven)

An: *sighs* well I have a half baked idea and just gonna go for it.......
Allen and Lavi where at Vegas gambling and well the both got drunk.... This is what happened as soon as they go to their hotel room.
Right as the door locks Lavi starts kissing Allen roughly pinning him to the wall. The younger smirks and slowly pushes his partner to a chair in the room. Lavi glides his hands up Allen's shirt causing him to gasp.
"L-Lavi how about a lap dance?"
"S-Sure."
To Lavi's desire Allen strips sexily right in front Of him. The red head starts bleeding out of his nose.
The white haired teen smirks and walks over to Lavi swaying his hips slightly deepening the arousal as he leans on Lavi placing a hand on his chest, "need me to stop?"
"D-Don't you dare," says Lavi while pinching his nose.
Allen only smirks and starts his dance, swaying his hips closer and closer to Lavi's member, receiving gasps. Allen only smirks and turns and straddles Lavi gliding up his leg wrapping his arms around the older's neck. Lavi moans and wraps his arms around Allen's waist pulling him closer at a faster pace than he anticipated and moans loudly.
Allen smirks and kisses Lavi while unbuttoning his pants and slips them down. The older gasps begging for more, Allen smirks and shifts so Lavi is close to his entrance and slams down moaning. Lavi groans and grips the chair beneath him, his lover in turn grabs his hands and places them on his own waist to guide him, Lavi shifts so he hits Allen's prostate while Allen slams down and screams griping Lavi's shoulders.
"La-avi I-I-m,"
Lavi only groans and forces Allen up and down faster and harder while bucking his hips. The younger moans loudly and cums. Lavi in turn groans and cums soon after Allen. And Allen gasps and shifts causing the other to groan. He shifts again and Lavi turns hard. Allen smirks and shifts again and Lavi groans softly.
"You like this?" Allen asks breathing on Lavi's neck and gets a nod as a reply. The younger shifts and angles himself and slams down moaning loudly the other groans and bucks his hips into Allen uncontrollably. The younger moans and grips Lavi's shoulders harder as Lavi pumps Allen. The younger resists the almost unbearable urge to buck his hips. The older pumps Allen harder whispering huskily in his ear, "Why are you resisting?" And bites Allen's ear. At that the white haired teen loses it and bucks his hips erratically and the other guides him higher and pulling him down faster causing unbearable pleasure. Allen slips first and Lavi soon follows. Allen moans loudly throwing his head back and griping Lavi's shoulders as he came while Lavi lost his control and shoved Allen to the floor ramming uncontrollably into him nearing the desired climax. Allen moaned loudly and pushed back on Lavi urging him on. The older soon climaxed and filled Allen.
"Shit," said Allen breathlessly.
"Hmm?" Inquires Lavi as he carries Allen to the bed.
"People probably heard," says Allen as Lavi lays him on the bed.
"It's Vegas... People should be used to this," replies Lavi laying next to his lover before falling asleep.
An: back to the road! Uuuhh road trips....... Boring as (censored for little ears) meeeeeh!