...(runing out of titles) (laven)

An: FONS MA IPOD!!! WARNING ALLEN TOPS FOR PART OF THIS... TOU WINT MISS ANY SEXYNESS IF YOU SKIP IT I PROMISE....woah dajavu.... I had like a major case of it.... Oh well 2 more days of school before summer!!! That means more updates (hopefully) and more of the awesome me...I WAS VOTED MOST AWESOME IN THE CLASS!!!!!
BEGIN!!!!

Lavi flopped down on Allen's bed.... Allen said he would come later he was just tuning errands.... His mind trailed off in thought.... While he was deep in thinking land Allen came in and climbed on top. Allen touched Lavi's pride and he gasped and snapped back into the world. Lavi instinctively pulled Allen into a kiss letting Allen ravage his mouth. Allen chuckled at Lavi submissiveness, "My my Lavi aren't you going to put up a fight?" Allen said smirking and then regained control. Lavi moaned and felt the need to have Allen inside him grow until he couldn't take it. "A-ah Allen get inside me now!" Allen smirked and ripped off their clothes. Then he started sucking in his fingers. (They were out of lube...they always are...) Allen poked a finger into Lavi and started moving it in and out. After Lavi got used to it he added another scissoring them. "Mmmmnnngg!" Lavi moaned and gripped the sheets but pushes back on Allen's fingers. Allen added a third stretching Lavi more. "H-ha Allen go!" Lavi gasped and Allen inserted himself into Lavi's hot ass. Allen waited until Lavi got used to him. "M-move!" Lavi commanded and Allen started thrusting groaning with the effort. Lavi moaned and pushed back in Allen forcing Allen to go in further. Allen groaned, "L-Lavi you feel better than I imagined."
"M-move faster!" Allen obliged Lavi's request but moves slightly to the right. "A-Allen hit me there a-again!" Allen kept his position and thruster faster and harder. Allen felt the heat coil up in his abdomen and knew he was close to spent. Lavi felt good to Allen and Lavi loved the feeling of Allen inside him. Lavi not feeling the friction he wanted slightly tightened his ass. Allen groaned in response almost to the climax he wanted. Lavi smirked feeling Allen's lack of energy and pulled away from Allen before he came. Allen took Lavi in the mouth as soon as Lavi pulled away. Lavi groaned and bucked his hips into Allen's mouth. Allen smiled his energy reborn and started humming around Lavi. Lavi moaned and griped the sheets. Allen smirked around Lavi and stroked his inner thigh teasingly. Lavi opened his legs begging for more. Allen pulled away and slithered his tongue around Lavi. Lavi groaned and gripped the sheets tighter. Allen traced circles around Lavi watching his lovely face as his eye glazed over in lust. His firery red hair splayed on the pillow. Lavi groaned and pushed Allen's head back towards his member. Allen smirked and ducked away from Lavi's hand and moved back to Lavi's swollen lips and ravaged them again caressing Lavi's thigh. Lavi moaned at Allen's touch. Allen smirked into the kiss but moves to Lavi's neck kissing and licking until he found Lavi's sweet spot- which was right behind his right ear- and bit and sucked hard. Lavi gasped and moaned as Allen worked on the spot stroking Lavi's weeping member. Lavi bucked his hips into Allen and moaned. Allen stopped working in the spot and worked his way down Lavi's chest kissing, biting, and sucking. Lavi moaned and beconed Allen's head back to his excruciating hard member. Allen saw what Lavi wanted in his emerald green orb but avoided it trying to get Lavi to beg. Lavi knew what Allen wanted from him but didn't oblige instead quickly and skillfully flipped Allen so he was laying and set his face close to Allen's member. Allen felt Lavi's hot breath on his member and shivered. Lavi traced a circle around Allen and Allen bucked his hips begging for more. Lavi wanting payback only kisses the head if Allen's leaking member. Allen groaned and gripped the sheets. Lavi smirked and licked down Allen's shaft, Allen bucked his hips and tried to push Lavi closer to his aching member. Lavi smirking moved his head to mess with Allen's two rosy friends. Biting each nub and swirling his tongue around them. Allen moaned and entangled his fingers in Lavi's hair. Lavi worked his way to Allen's neck licking up to his ear and bit Allen's earlobe. Allen moaned and moved his hands down Lavi's back. Lavi went to Allen's left ear and did the same. Allen slid his hands lower and graced figures on Lavi's ass. Lavi pressed their areas closer as he leaned down to huskily whisper in Allen's ear, "I know what you want but I can and will avoid it until you beg." Allen whimpered and squirmed. Lavi worked his way down Allen. Allen moaned, "L-Lavi please!"
"Please what?"
"Please fuck me!"
Lavi smirked and licked the rest if the way down Allen then took him I to his mouth but sat there.
"L-Lavi please!"
Lavi started humming and bobbing his head quickly. Allen moaned and gripped the sheets. Lavi increased his tempo throating Allen. Allen moaned and Lavi caressed Allen's inner thigh. Allen moaned loudly and came in Lavi's mouth. Lavi swallowed most if it but had some dripping out of the corner of his mouth. He licked it off and Allen tackled Lavi to the bed and started working on him. Lavi moaned and bucked his hips into Allen's mouth. Allen chuckled around Lavi and Lavi moaned and raked his nails up Allen's back. Allen gasped and bit on Lavi. Lavi yelped and smacked Allen's ass. Allen groaned around Lavi and clawed Lavi's thighs. Lavi groaned and pushed Allen's head lower forcing Allen to take more if him. Allen followed Lavi and massaged close to his pride. Lavi groaned and came in Allen's mouth. Allen did his best to swallow it all but failed and Lavi locked the rest off Allen's face. And they both laid down to sleep.
An: COULDN'T STOP MYSELF HAD TO DO SMUT!!