Threesome~ (Kanda x Lavi x Allen)

(An: hello guys..... It's been a long while since I've posted on here... Well crap.... Anyways..... *sighs* how to say this....... Ok imma just he strait with you..... I... Zale.... Have chosen to write a threesome with... Lavi, Kanda, and Allen.... [if you don't approve of Oxford comma then imma have to slap chu.... It's 100% proper!] ssooo..... Yyyeeeaaaaaa..... Imma just start now...)
Allen sighed and flopped his duoshinji (forgive my spelling) on the floor in his room, he shifted to get up and winced groaning, looking down at his pants hesitantly.... And groaned..... 'Damned threesome duoshinji'. He was tempted to just take a cold shower.... But..... Masterbating seemed more fun.... So like any sensible teen he closed his eyes and got started.
Allen imagined Lavi and Kanda both coming in his room, no, new secene..... Allen woke up with Lavi and Kanda leaning over him.... Nope..... Allen opened his eyes in frustration. 'Cant fucking get it right' he growled at himself and just decided to start without any foreplay... Because he was already too damn hard.
Allen sighed and layed back on his bed nimbly undoing his shirt buttons trailing his hands down his chest stopping at his hard nubs rolling them between his fingers, pinching them and teasing them moaning softly.
At that moment Lavi looked through the keyhole, he nearly died of a nosebleed, but then smirked as he saw what Allen had been reading before hand, 'how about we make his imaginations come true' Lavi thought and ran around the order trying to find Kanda. Once finding the raven haired teen at the bar Lavi decided a few shots wouldn't hurt him... Or Allen, so he got some liquid courage and dragged Kanda over to Allen's room.
Lavi slowly opened the door cracking it enough so the two teens could look at Allen.
He was sweaty, expertly jerking himself off while holding his base as well, preventing himself from climaxing.
Lavi and Kanda slid into the room silently and stripped themselves while quietly shutting and locking the door, already pretty hard.
Both in unison lean over Allen and caress his chest nipping and biting at his neck. Allen moaned softly still jerking himself off, Lavi trailed his hand down to help him. Removing Allen's hand Lavi followed the same movements and pattern Allen was.
Allen moaned loudly and then froze and shot his eyes open.
"A-ah is t-this reality?" He questioned as Lavi still kept at his task.
"Sure is Allen~" Kanda said, sending shivers down Allen's spine.
"Y-ah- n-not k-k-ah-ah-nda...." Allen moaned out breathily body shaking begging for release.
Lavi smirked and took out kanda's hair tie and put it on Allen's weeping and twitching cock, "how about we break him Yuu~"
"No problem with that~" at that moment Kanda took his turn at Lavi kissing him roughly while grinding on him hard. Lavi moaned and Allen whimpered as he watched, wishing it was him. Kanda smirked and licked at Lavi's neck getting a moan and bucking hips. Kanda stopped and turned on Allen leaving Lavi alone.
Allen stared in shock as Kanda leaned over him licking his face, his neck, collarbone, chest, everything. Allen was trembling now even though Lavi and Kanda weren't even started yet. Lavi reached down and fondled Allen earning a needy moan begging for release.
"Hmmm.... Wonder if someone can die of pleasure?~" Lavi mused before gripping Allen's wood with an iron clasp.
Allen gasped, "I-I-I don't wanna test it out... J-just a-ah let me cum," Allen pleaded.
"Mmmmm...... Nope~," Lavi replied jerking off Allen roughly.
Allen moaned and bucked his hips gripping at the sheets, "a-ah!"
Kanda smirked and teased Allen's nipples causing unbearable pleasure for the white haired teen.
"A-Ah! P-please!"
"No," said Kanda gruffly before nurping Allen.
OUCH!!! HOLY SHIT!!" Yelled Allen arcing his back.
Kanda and Lavi smirked, Allen's eyes widened but he couldn't protest as Lavi and Kanda shoved him down on the bed. Lavi shoves in Allen first groaning, "mmmnng!..... H-hey Allen I read this thing that it's possible to take two at a time.... We're gonna try it...."
"W-ah!" Allen tries to retort as Lavi starts warming Allen up a little before Kanda shoves in as well.
Allen practically screams and bites the pillow before him trying to ease the pain.
Lavi and Kanda groan in unison.
"D-damn moyashi," grunts Kanda as he glides his hands over Allen's back and chest.
Allen moans, "g-god damn it hurts!"
"Does it feel good?"
"H-" Allen's whole body shudders as he moans blood dripping out of his nose from exertion.
"Ya really find this that sexy~" teases Lavi.
"Let me cum a-ahg!"
Lavi groaned and thrusted into Allen's prostate sending a gigantic wave of pleasure through the uke, Allen leaned back and forced both Lavi and Kanda to go deeper.
"I-I can't go any longer like this," said Lavi breathily and Kanda nodded curtly. Both worked in unison fucking Allen into the bed.
"L-l-ah~" Allen gasps out as Lavi starts peppering his nick with hickies.
Kanda groans and cums first causing Lavi to follow also. Allen still trembling unable to release. "N-now can I?"
Lavi contemplates it, "....nah..."
"If you don't- wa! K-Kanda!"
Kanda ties Allen's arms to the bed smirking, "now you're at our mercy..... And it's you're lucky day......" Kanda leans down softly sucking on Allen's tip.
Allen lets out a deep throaty moan pulling at his bonds, "aaah Kanda~"
Kanda licks Allen teasingly slowly pulling off the hair tie and working it off Allen's member before spitting it out. Lavi shoves Kanda away. "I wanna taste too!"
"Che,"
Lavi starts tenderly sucking off Allen.
Allen moans still trembling before moaning and spilling violently in Lavi's mouth.
But Lavi doesn't swallow he turns to Kanda Allen dripping out of his mouth and kisses him roughly sharing Allen's taste while the poor younger exorcists eyes get heavy.
After Lavi and Kanda finish sharing desert Allen is already half asleep dosing off on the blankets, Lavi and Kanda still basking in the afterglow of what just happened curl up beside Allen before falling asleep.
(An: sorry if you hate me for writing this.... It's yaoi..... And d gray man.... Sooo....)