|Case Six|

Chapter 6| The case of the mad Captain.

Zues|

"Wake up!" I snapped at Oliver and presssed his shoulder while I sipped my coffee he turned his body around to me and yawned. He took a whiff of the air and said, "Zuesy, where is breakfast?"

"Where ever the hell you are going is where it is. Up and Out. Im leaving in 20 minutes to go to work. I need you out. Your stay here is over." I explained. He sat up and stripped off all of his clothes, revealing his cuban thick big flaccid penis. I looked away and he said, "Come on dont act like you dont miss it. Miss me." Oliver and I dated for 11 months until I caught him with a chick in this very apartment. I havent seen him in over 6 months.

"Ill take a shower and be out of your hair." He said walking off towards my room. I picked up his clothes and ran after him.

"No, you wont. Oliver, Im serious. OUT!" He turned around to me and rubbed down my back while I stared into his hazel brown eyes. He felt on my butt through my pants and said, "Come shower with me." He always knew how to seduce me and he didnt forget I see. I exhaled and said, "O I dont--" He kissed my lips and replied, "I messed up. Im sorry. Lets go discuss some things in the shower." He pulled down my pants and picked me up an carry me into my room and into my shower.

50 Minutes Later

Captain Reign|

"Where the hell is Zues?" I snapped at the rest of the team, excluding Jacob who was still in the hospital. He is being release today, but needs rest.

Savi replied, "Ive been calling, no answer. He did text me about 10 minutes ago, saying he was on the way. We could start without--"

"No need for that im here , im here." Zues said sounding tired, flush. He threw his coat down and asked, "Ive gotten all you guys miss calls, wassup?"

I stated, "Last night my son Aaron--" He pointed to his boy playing in Alore office with building blocks. "Was dropped in front of my door with this not attached to him. Demanding that in 48 hours if I dont come up with ten million dollars ,Casey is dead."

"As in your exwife, Casey? Did Aaron remember anything?" Zues asked. Savi chimed in with a little attitude, "Yea, he only remember waking up in the middle of the night. His mommy being scared and them getting in a black truck that dropped him off here and said go to your pops."

I added, "I dont know if it got something to do with me or does it got something to do with her. I dont know, but we need to find something. We have been waiting for a call which should be coming in soon to ask do I have the money."

Alore said, "Its coming up on six hours in 20 minutes, Captain you should be getting that call soon." Zues took a seat and said, "so its the waiting game. Aaron didnt see anyone face?"

I snapped, "No, they put a bag over ther faces! These son of a bitches suffocated my son. I want blood." I banged on the desk and ran my fingers through my blonde hair. Sonya stood up and said, "She was married to an FBI agent. I know she left some type of clues or something. Thats like agentwife101. Aaron said that they got dress and she walked them outside and met the mask man. That means he or they was in contact with her. I wanna take a trip to Virginia and snoop around the house." Kali rose up and said, "Four eyes is better than two. Im going with." As they walked over to the elevator I sighed then told them to becareful and to call if they see or find anything. Zues walked over to his computer and ran a trace of Casey Reign phone calls.

Zues said, "This is strange she havent been getting any calls back to back from any numbers. Its Aarons school, Carl Reign, and a Eric Sales. Who is Eric Sales?"