The day out

I hear a knock at the door i run down to see that Sjin is stood there holding a big present rapped in the nicest limie sort of green with a bright red bow on the top "i thought you might need this because you are my apprentice an all."I rip open the package to see the new Mac book air in my two favorite colours lime green and yellow "OMG thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much but you didn't need to get me this i thought that i would get a computer when i get to yogtowers."i ask as i give Sjin the biggest hug "i know you will but everyone has a different computer of laptop that is personal to them so i thought that you deserved something personal to." John comes into the room and notices the laptop and he looks at it in shock then he tells me to put it in my room to keep it safe."Summur Summur Summur look what Sjin just bought me!!!!" "OMG is that the new Mac book air and how did he get it those colours he must have paid a lot to have it personalised for you." Summur says in shock. I hear John calling me from downstairs and i run down getting my jacket "Oh you wont need that where we are going because we are mostly inside."

"ok then where are we going again?"i ask

"Well we are going to get your new office sorted then i am going to show you around Yogtowers and after that i am going to take you to KFC" ( other fast food restaurants are available)(QUOTE)

"So you are telling me we are going to yogtowers and meeting the entire Yogscast."

"Yep and i think i can top that as well how would your friend with the broken leg to come with us. If that is ok with John here?"

"OMG i think she would absolutely love to come i will go tell... wait is she allowed to come with us John?" i say doing the worst puppy dog eyes i think i have ever done.

John agrees and i run back up the stairs and into our room getting serious day sha vou now.

"Summur i have just had the best news I am going to the Yogtowers to meet the whole Yogscast then going to KFC."I tell Summur pretending to gloat as i want to surprise her.

"Ohhhhh i really wish i was going i would love to meet the Yogscast with you :("

"Well i think i might have some good news for you how would you like to the Yogtowere with me and Sjin."

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i would love to:) !!"

"Ok i will help you down the stairs."

*****At Yogtowers*****

"Welcome to Yogtowers the place where you will be for most of the time and making most if nit all of your vidios so lets show you to your room...... as you can see it is right opposite mine and you are in the middle of Hat Films room and Rythians and just down the hall is Duncans room and Simons room ill leave you and Summur in here for i while as i have to do some recording.........actually i have just had a brainstorm how would you and Summur like to do a vidio with me and Duncan it is called" he is cut of by me and Summur "Magic police!!" we both say in unison.

"how did you.." he stopped as he saw me and Summurs faces and remembered that we are such big fans.

*****After the recording*****

*****P.S in this Hat Films are a LOT younger

Smiffy: 16

Ross:15

Trott: 13

Just thought id let you know as not to cause any confusion p.s im calling my followers even though i dont have many, MILKIES.

YOUR DREAM BURNING LIKE ROCKET INSIDE. Sos*****

Me and Summur are trying to record call of duty for my new youtube account but we keep being inherited by load and i mean LOAD shouts coming from next door so we end the vidio and go next door to find out that it is Hat Films. They are killing eachouther over and over again as they play cod."Ummmm excuse me." I say but get no reply " Hello" i say again but i didnt get a reply for the second time "SHUT UP (that got there attention) we are trying to record next door so if you would politly shut it we would be pleased." "Well we would shut up for you if we actually new who you are and if your friend would get off of me."Smiffy says Summur huging him "Sorry SUMMUR get of Smiffy so yeah im Maddie and i am Sjins new apprentice and i might be being adopted by him or maybe even Duncan so you will be seeing alot of me so get used to it." I say to Smiffy but i am looking at Trott for some reason i cant take my eyes off of him. "Yeah so why are you moaning at us to shut up you guys have been screaming as well we can hear you from across the hall you know." Ross says "well obviously you cant because we are i. the room next door not on the other side of the hall that is Sjins room." i answer back getting lairy now.