Rumble time

Hey im baaaaaaak and i have a spectacular shapter 4u to enjoy yaaaaaay and comment saying ready to rumble if the title of the chapter reminds you of the PJ and Duncan ( or Ant and Dec) song Lets Get Ready To Rumble whoooooo on wid la stoteyies

"So who do choose the suspence is killing me."Summur shouts

"ok ok i choose both of you i can live with Duncan one week and then Sjin for the next week and vice-versa. Yeah that's a good idea Maddie well done." I say to John with m puppy dog eyes and then congratulating myself for the good idea at the end.

"Ummmmm if that is ok with Sjin and Duncan?"John asks

"Oh ummmmm yeah i suppose that will work?"Sjin says and you can hear and see he is obviously angry because he keeps looking at Duncan with a death stare and that is never something you would do to your best friend.

"Ummmmm yeah that fine with me what ever makes you happy Maddie." Duncan says in a shaky voice.

"Ok so Maddie me and Summur will help you pack your stuff and you will move in with Sjin for the first week next in four days on Monday ok?"John asks but he is not really giving me any choice what so ever.

"Yeah that's fine John i cant wait i am soooooooooooooooooooo exited whoop whoop is the sound of an exited Maddie." I say being all silly because i am so exited.

*****Duncans pov*****

I am so glad that Maddie picked both of us and not Sjin but now i am scared that Sjin will be angry and do something to me when we are out of sight of the public so i am just going to stick to the main street on the way back to my house, even though that is the long way back i dont care.

As i turn the corner i feel someone put there hand over my mouth and pull me into the alley way that was once beside me, the mysterious person pushes me to the ground and as i look up i see Sjin looming over me.

"Sjin" I growl under my breath but just loud enough that he can hear me.

"You arrrggg You are going to pay for this Duncan." Sjin says as he punches me in the somache and i just stay slumped up against the wall limp and not retaliating at all. Wait i am not going to let him beat me up again. Standing up i pull Sjin back into the alley way and punch him straight in the mouth cutting his lip and smothering my hand in his blood. I stare at my hand and the blood on it when i take a direct blow to the face and i feel a pain in my left eye as my veiw goes hazey but i can see enough to kick Sjin in the back causing him to fall to the floor, I hear him whelp in pain as he crashes to the ground.

"So now who is paying huh that's what you get for punching me in my office and for being such a great dad to Maddie." I growl at Sjin on the floor and just as i am about to exit the alley way i hear.

"Im sorry ...

I just really wanted a child and Maddie is soo sweet and kind and she has a wonderful personality and i think we should stop all this fighting and just be happy that we both have obtained a great child out of all this so what do you say truce." Sjin says still on the floor, he has his hand raised out as if he is looking for help but i dont want to be mean but i do want him to suffer and i do also want the fighting to stop so.

"Ok Truce" I say then i walk away. I'm not helping him up because if he hadnt started the fight he wouldn't be on the floor in the first place would he.

*****Monday*****

*****Maddies pov*****

"I'm all packed up and ready to go and i have said bye to Summur and i am going to skype her later BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EVERYONE I WILL MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH." I say as i walk down the stairs to be met by Sjin who has for some reason got a split lip, i ignore that for a second ,i will ask him about it later.