Chapter 5

A few days later while at work, she overheard Professor Hayes talking to someone he knew on his phone. She heard him saying  that he couldn't meet up with them in the evening because of the amount of paperwork that he had get done for tomorrow night. Dr Cox had decided to take advantage of this and that the plan she had devised would take place tomorrow at 10pm sharp.

————————Time Skip————————

          It was now 9:31pm and Dr Cox was hiding in Professor Brian Hayes' office waiting for the correct opportunity to strike. Her heart was pounding like a bass drum. Professor Hayes slowly started to stand up and walk over towards the door. As soon as he opened it, he was enveloped in darkness. The Professor started to walk out of the door into the eerie, pitch black corridor. A few minutes later, he came back with something that looked like a cup of coffee or tea in his hand. As he walked back to the seat, she grabbed the base of a solid lamp and stealthily crept over to where he stood. She powerfully brought down the lamp over his head and delivered a deadly blow to his side. The Professor had started to gently sway and somehow had managed to regain his balance. But before he could move anymore; Dr Cox thrashed at the same spot of his head with even more power and strength until he dropped to the floor. He was dead.