Chapter 6

Carefully trying not to leave any finger prints or evidence, she arranged the area and laid the Professor in a position where it looked like he was sleeping. Quietly leaving the room, she strode into the bathroom. Ripping off her clothes, washing her hair and hands, she redressed in spare clothing and walked out of the fire door in the side of the building, now unfazed.

————————Time Skip————————

          The event was all over the news the next day, the mystery surrounding the murder of an admired and highly successful Professor. Several suspects were called in for interrogation. Dr Taylor Cox was one of the first people to be interviewed. She hadn't been seen leaving the building that day. Nervously, Taylor tried to quickly come up with an excuse to support her story. She was unaware that a small bead of sweat was trickling down the side of her forehead, she could feel a slow tickle. As she realized this, she discreetly tried to wipe it off before the police noticed it. She succeeded. Trying to speak confidently, she attempted to explain that she was parked around the side of the offices and that she had used the side fire exit to get out of the building. She knew she wasn't supposed to but it was the only way she could say and not be seen on camera. Relieved, she knew that the police had bought her excuse and that she was free to go.