Harry Finds His Cat

He read the text, it was cold, his fingers were frozen. He slowly put his mobile back in his pocket, he started to walk down to the lake. It was quiet and dark, it was so quiet that he could hear his on heart beat.

But he was not the only one down at the lake, a girl was sitting on a bench 7m away from him. He could see she was listening to music, because she was tapping her foot and he could see her beats by dre. She started to sing, Harry started to sing " So get out, get out, get out off my head and fall into my arms insted, I don't, I don't don't know what it is, but I need that one thing and you've got that one thing". She turned the music down, she could hear Harrys voice. She turned around, it was Harry from One Direction, she could not believe her eyes. Harry started to walk over to her, she didn't notice it, he sat down beside her. She turned her head around, *SHOCK*, Harry started to giggle.

"Hey, whats your name?" said Harry while smiling, "My name is Ida" said Ida.

"I have to say Ida, you are really good at singing, our voices are perfect together" said Harry smiling, Ida had a big smile on her face, she didn't answer. 

"Wanna go for a walk?" Harry asked, she nodded her head.

They walked around the park, Harry thought "Her voice, she is so good at singing and when I started singing with her, I couldn't believe what I was hearing, our voices are perfect for each other, but shes also pretty, her eyes twinkle, her smile is so cute and her giggle". *bip* Ida checked her mobile, *MESSAGE FROM MUM: Hi, I know your gonna get upset, but your granddad has just died. I'm also crying right now. Love Mumxx.

Ida's mobile fell out of her hand, Harry could see something was wrong. He turned her around, now he could see her face, thousands of tears were falling from her eyes. Harry took his hand and wiped the tears away while asking, " Whats wrong?", she sniffed "I've just got a text from my mum, my granddad is dead" and started to cry again. Harry pulled her in to his body so she could cry on his shoulder, they hugged. "You know what, we can go back to my place, have so hot chocolate and talk?" Harry asked, "That would be nice" Ida replied.

They took at taxa to Harrys apartment, Harry opened the door.

The walked in, Harry took his and Ida's coats and hanged them up.

They walked into the living room,  Ida sat down on the sofa, Harry went over to make hot chocolate.

10 min later.

Harry walked over to Ida with the hot chocolate, he sat down. They began do drink the hot chocolate, Harry stopped, Sofie turned her head to see a plant, when see looked back, Harry kissed her.

They closed their eyes and enjoyed the moment of joy.