Louis Finds His Carrot

Louis saw the message from Zayn, Louis wrote back " Hey Zayn, I'm at my crib right now chilling so, soz :)".

Louis turned on the tv, "Hello and welcome to HOW THINGS GROW, today we are going to see how a carrot grows.

Louis had a big smile on his face, but he turned off the tv.

*bip* Louis looked at his mobile *MESSAGE FROM DESIGNER =Ahriel : Hey Louis, you have to come down to the studio right now, I've got some new outfits for you :) See ya.*

Louis put on his jacket and shoes, locked up the house and headed of to the studio.

He was walking down the street when he could somebody singing, he tried to find the voice. He walked around the corner, there they were. Two girls singing "One Thing", he started to sing with them. They turned around, they couldn't believe there eyes, it was Louis from One Direction. Louis walked over to them and said " Hey, you guys are really good, what are your names?". One of then girls ran away, the other girl said "Hi Louis, thanks, my name is Eleanor Calder", "What a pretty name!" Louis thought she was so preety. He thought that her lovely brown his were like twinkling stars in the night sky and her dark brown hair was like waves on the deep blue see. Before he even thought about it her asked "Do you wanna come to the studio with me?". Eleanor's face lit up. "You are so good,  yes? No?, Eleanor said quickly "I would love to!".

Louis and Eleanor had reached the studio, Ahriel came out and said " Hello Louis, who is this ?", "Her name is Eleanor, and she is really good at singing so I brought her here" said Louis. Louis kept on looking at Eleanor, Eleanor just smiled and giggled.

Louis thought inside " Eleanor, she is so pretty, Her eyes twinkle all the time, I can't stop staring at her, she is like at girl version of me" while smiling to her while she giggled.

"Come on in" said Ahriel.

They walked in, Eleanor could not believe her eyes.

Louis put his arm around Eleanor and said " This is were the magic happens", "You mean where you and Harry kiss?" said Eleanor, they both smiled.

"Shall we start?" said Ahriel, "Yeah buddy, but that depends on what you mean!" Louis and winked to Eleanor

Eleanor had to judge the outfits.

*Outfit number 1*

 Eleanor's P.O.V

Louis walked out, "Not bad, well it looks really good on you" Eleanorsaid.

*Can this be real? Me here in a studio were One Direction record their songs?! This is crazy. (Bet you thought of Call Me Maybe, when I wrote "This Is Crazy")

*Outfit number 2*

Louis walked out, "No! That does not look good on you! too much white you can only were stripes! Eleanor said.

*Outfit number 3 (Last)*

Louis walked out, "omg, that's perfect, just the right colors! " Eleanor said.

*That white and black stripe t-shirt justs suits him*

"Thats all Eleanor, you made the right choice, i'll take outfit one and two" said Louis.

Louis P.O.V

*All ways let the girl win* 

"Bye bye" they all said to each other.

Louis and Eleanor walked out of the studio, Eleanor started to cry, the tears ran down her face "Have I done anything wrong?" Louis asked, "No, this is the best day of my life, I've met you, been in a studio and had fun, my life could not get any better right now" replied Eleanor. "Are you sure?" asked Louis.

Seconds later Louis kissed Eleanor, Eleanor closed her eyes so did Louis.

When they opened there eyes loads of paparazzi's were around them taking pictures, but they did not care, the just did it again, you know there just living the dream.