Niall Finds His Princess

Niall was walking down the street, on his way to Nandos.

*bip*,

*MESSAGE FROM ZAYN : Vas Happening! Wanna come over with the boys, theres some cool and funny chicks at my place? what do u say mate? :) *.

Niall kept on reading the message, again and again.

He thought "The boys just want me to meet a girl and date her, I mean come on,. I am now not aloud to decide who I want to date.... take it easy guys. I gotta find her myself."

He text-ed back " Hey Zayn, I'm on my down to nandos to pick up my food and then I'm going home to chill , so can't today mate soz. :) ".

He continued walking down to Nandos when a group of girls ran over to him and asked for his autograph, when he was about to start signing he saw a girl standing 5m quietly behind them, just staring at him and then the ground. Niall pushed the other girls slowly away, he walked over to the girl. "Hiya, whats wrong?" asked Niall, then the girl ran. Niall ran after her, he followed her down to the river. She stopped, Niall stood right behind her. He put his hand on her shoulder, she slowly turned around, she was crying. "Whats wrong?" asked Niall while clearing the tears from her face, "Those girls that ran over to you used me, they said to me that we would go to restaurant, have some nice food and go shopping, but in the end I had to pay for everything, I have used my pocket money for a whole year in one day! And my mum is going to be so mad, they were my only friends and now I haven't got any" said the girl. 

Niall had tears in his eyes, he smiled to the girl and said "You've got me", she smiled to him. "Wanna come back to my place and chill?" said Niall to the girl and smiled, "Year" she said. "Oh by the way whats your name?" said Niall and touched her hair, "My name is Gemma, Gemma Holdaway" said Gemma. "Pretty name you've got" said Niall and smiled at looked deeply into her eyes. She giggled, "Shall we go?" said Niall, "Lets go" said Gemma.

Niall put his arm around Gemmas shoulder, she smiled, he smiled. They saw the other girls, they hid behind a tree until they disappeared, they ran over to Nandos, got the food and went to Nialls house.

5 min. Later.

They reached the house, Niall got his key out, and opened the door. "Wait right here!" he said to Gemma and smiled to her.

Niall ran into the dinning room, got some candles, plates, forks and knifes and cups. He warmed the food, and 10 min. later he was finished.

He went out to Gemma and said " You can come now" and took her hand and guided the way. When she walked in the room she put her hand over her mouth and started to cry. "Have I done anything wrong" asked Niall, "No it is perfect, this is the romantic thing a boy has ever done for me, thank you" Gemma answered.

Niall and Gemma sat at the table, Niall kept on looking at Gemma will Gemma was giggling every time he made a funny face.

"Shall we go up stairs?" asked Niall, Gemma nodded.

They walked up stairs and into his room, Gemma went over to his bed at sat down. Niall picked up his guitar and started to play, he started to play "One Thing". Gemma smiled and started to sing, Niall was amazed by her voice.

The time was quarter to 12 at night, Gemma was fast asleep, Niall was still awake.

Niall was also very tired, he walked over to Gemma in the bed, stopped and looked and said "Your my princess" and kissed her on the cheek. He got in the bed and feel right to sleep.