Sailing Away

*Ariana's POV* 

I woke up a little late. Everyone was all ready to leave for the ship. Liz was talking to someone on the phone but, when she noticed I was awake she said goodbye and hung up. Who was she always talking to? "Wake up Ariana! It's time for the cruise!" Alexa yelled. The boy's burst into our rooms with their luggage. "I call the TV Graham! It's going to take them forever to get ready!" Aaron yelled. "Come on you guys, it won't take that long!" Liz said. I got out of bed and washed my face. I got into the clothes Liz and Alexa packed me, I really like this whole retro thing. I looked to see what else Alexa and Liz packed me and noticed a bunch of bows. I picked one and used it to put up my hair. When I walked out of the bathroom. They were all looking at me. "Ariana! You found the bows!" Alexa yelled. "Your looking like yourself again" Graham pointed out. I had the best friends ever. We grabbed our bags and headed to the port. We got checked in and just waited till our group number was called so we could begin boarding. "You guys!" I said, "Tell me how much this cost, so I can pay you guys back!" "No Ariana! You are not going to pay us back for this, this is your early birthday present!" Aaron said. I started protesting but they didn't hear me out, so I just sat on a couch. I noticed Ashley sitting a few couches away and I went to go talk to her and her mother.

"Hi Ashley! It's great to see you again!" I said to her. "Hi Ariana!" She ran up and gave me a big hug. "Aww, you are the sweetest!" I told her. We talked for a while and she told me how excited she was to meet all of the characters. She loved all of the princesses, but especially Ariel because she had red hair like me. I heard them call our boarding number so I told her goodbye and went to meet up with my friends.

When we got on the ship, our rooms weren't ready yet, so we went to have lunch. When we were eating I noticed a girl, maybe around 11, she kept staring at me and when I looked at her, she would stare away. I watched as Liz walked up to her and she was so excited, Liz signed something for her. "Ariana!" she called out to me, "Come meet Samantha!" 

"Hi! I'm Samantha. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I am talking to BOTH Ariana Grande and Liz Gillies! I love you guys on Victorious! and when you sang Give It Up it was amazing!" she said. "Aww thanks sweetie!" I told her. She asked me to sign something for her. I didn't quite remember how I signed things, did I have like a special signature I always used? I looked to Liz and she told me to do what feels right. I wrote "Always Ariana xoxo" with a heart. Liz smiled at me, and I guess I got it right. We took a picture with her, and we went back to our table. 

They said there was going to be a show on the big deck so we all headed up their and got good seats. They put me in the front cause, I was the shortest. We watched the show and then headed to our rooms. We got two rooms, one for the girls and one for the boys. The ship was going to start moving in a bit and I watched as Liz walked out of the room and to call someone on her cellphone. Who does she keep calling? After we settled in, we got into our bathing suits and decided to go on the new water slide they had on board. It was so much fun! We went into the pool for a bit after and then we headed back to the room to shower. We went to go see one of the shows and then we went to dinner. The food was delicious. We spent the whole night roaming around the ship, only getting two hours of sleep. This was  the start of an awesome vacation.

*Zayn's POV* 

Early in the morning I got a call from Liz:

Z: "Hey Babe" 

L: "Hey"

Z: "Anything new with Ariana?"

L: "Not really..."

Z: "Oh okay."

L: "We are going to leave for the cruise ship in a bit. Ariana is still sleeping. How are you and the boys doing?"