Rise Of The New Empire

"HAIL!!, THE NEW EMPIRE!!!!" The sea of soldiers bellowed up at the reunited brothers.

"They await your command sir", one of Arthur's armed guards informed him.

"Thank you for the brilliant observation", The brit sarcastically remarked before delivering a speech to the troops below;

"GENTLEMEN!, TOMORROW IS THE DAY WE ANNOUNCE OUR LONG OVERDUE RETURN....YEARS!!!, AND THEY THINK WE LAY DEAD?! OH HOW MISTAKEN THEY ARE!! IT IS TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD WE OWN IT ONCE AGAIN!".

The two headed back inside as the crowd erupted and Arthur, upon hearing this response, returns to the balcony, causing the crowd to roar.

"HOWEVER, TONIGHT WE CELEBRATE THE GLORIOUS RE-UNIFICATION OF AN ARMY OF UNIMAGINABLE SCALE!!".

The crowd exploded as Arthur descended the steps inside the base to join the British and American soldiers below outside while Alfred followed obediently, passing soldiers bonding like family.

"Arthur, where are we going?" Alfred asked curiously.

"WE, my little brother, are going to relax away from prying eyes on my beach around this corner, yes admittedly it IS rather small but the way I see it A beach is better than NO beach, wouldn't you say?" the Brit rhetorically questioned.

The American mumbled and nodded in agreement before they removed their coats and sat of a fallen tree watching the sun go down as Arthur pulled out a small flask of alcohol and drank from it until the sun had completely disappeared, when the power and alcohol finally all got to him.

"I think we need people to know we're serious" the Brit muttered before hiccuping, "I mean Alfred, love, here we have an army-" "-of monstrous proportions, and yet no first target to feel our might, well I say that changes right now!" Arthur angrily stated.

Arthur struggles to stay upright as sand flies everywhere.

"For I challenge.....POSEIDON!!, GOD OF THE SEA!!!!" Arthur triumphantly, and rather drunkenly, shouted.

"Oh you're insane, you can't seriously want to fight a god?!?!, an actual god?!" Alfred asked in disbelief.

"And why not?, you doubt our might?!, NON-BELIEVER!!" Arthur screamed.

"NO NOT AT ALL, I mean I have absolute faith that you can pull it off with us by your side...but you're not in the right mind-set at the moment and he......well....I mean....he-he's likely to be quite.....big," Alfred informed the brit.

"BIGGER THAN ME?!" Arthur questioned.

"OH NO, NO, perhaps big was the wrong word, I meant more, uhh, god-ish?" Alfred corrected himself.

"Oh but Alfie that's the whole point, I mean any old leader can defeat a bunch of people, but it takes a SPECIAL kind of leader to take on a god, hmm?, I mean just think of the history books!, 'Oh, do you remember that Arthur Kirkland, Joint leader of the New Empire with Alfred Jones?, Oh yes wasn't he the one that took on that god??', Arthur laughed evilly.

"No one's going to forget ME in a hurry" Arthur remarked.

"That-that may be true Artie but the problem is in order to go to war with Poseidon you'd have to FIND him...." Alfred stated.

"Well that's easy, look!!, he lives over there in the sea!!!, see?" Arthur pointed.

"But isn't the sea quite big??" Alfred quizzed.

"BIGGER THAN ME?!" Arthur questioned again.

"NO, once again the wrong word, I meant more....deep...and wet, you know it might just be a bit tricky to summon him that's all" Alfred reluctantly continued.