One: A Demon's Belonging

Hazael brought the blade down onto his victims stomach, thick red blood oozed out slowly. His victim laid there shivering in fear, his bare torso tied down to a cold, rusty metal medical table. Hazael smiled as he saw tears fall down the man's eyes.

He pulled back the blade slowly, making the man wince and cry out muffled screams. He looked at the blade, the man's blood dripped down onto the stone floor. Hazael licked his lips, smirked, and licked the blood off his blade.

The man tried yelling, but his screams were muffled by a bloody handkerchief. He tried to get away but with his legs, waist, torso, arms, and neck were tied down, it was useless. This just encouraged Hazael to make the man suffer more, but unfortunately, all fun things must come to an end. Besides, Hazael had a much better schedule up ahead.

Hazael placed his blade on a desk and turned back to the man. He walked over and placed the tip of his fingers on the man's bare chest. The man flinched and cried out softly.

"Now, what would a demon like me do with a pathetic human like you?" Hazael taunted, his soothing voice rang through the man's head.

Hazael brought his hand above the man's throat. Hazael smiled and his nails grew long and sharp as blades. The man widen his eyes at the sight until Hazael's hand slit his throat.

The man became limp and lifeless. Hazael stood there with blood smeared across his body. The demon brought up his hand and licked some of the thick liquid off of it.

    Hazael smiled as the blood slid down his throat. He was even more exited for his next thing on his schedule. Hazael couldn't wait to get his hands on the boy he wanted to have the most. He couldn't wait to see him tied up and beg for mercy. He couldn't wait to see his lifeless body in his arms.

    Hazael grabbed his blade off the desk and cleaned it, then placed it in a pouch attached to his waist. Very soon he will have what is his.

    Soon he will have his Coris Slaughter is his hands.