The Secret Is Out

Disclaimer: All Fairy Tail Characters Belong to Hiro Mashima, Tiamat is loosely based on Tiamat from Forgotten Realms which Belongs to Wizards of the Coast, LLC. The traits of the chromatic dragons have been altered to match the dragon slayers in the Fairy Tail Universe.

Chapter 15: The Secret Is Out

Natsu was miserable, he was feeling nauseous. He was used to feeling this way when he was on a train but they had gotten off the infernal contraption over an hour ago. They were walking to get to Warrod Sequen's house so that he could tell them about the job he was requesting the two of them for. Gray had been looking at him worriedly for a while now and it was beginning to piss him off.

"Are you ok?", Gray asked him for the tenth time.

"I'm fine.", Natsu snapped at Gray as he lied for the tenth time. "It's my first job back, I must just be tired or something."

"Why don't we stop and eat.", Erza suggested. Food always cheered Natsu up and the master had told them to make sure to not let him do more than his body was ready for.

They found a field not too far ahead and sat down for a picnic. Erza was excited to finally be having a proper picnic with her friends and Natsu cheered up a little at the thought of resting and eating, although in his current condition he wasn't really hungry. When he watched Natsu mostly play with the food in front of him Gray realized that he hadn't seen Natsu taking his medicine once since they had left Fairy Tail the previous evening. He wasn't sure what the medicine was for but he thought it might be the one that masked Natsu's pregnancy symptoms.

"Natsu did you take your medicine?", Gray asked pointedly.

"No. It tastes terrible and the old lady isn't here to make me. Besides, I already told you I'm fine.", Natsu replied with a petulant tone.

"Take the medicine, Flame Brain."

"No."

"Quit being stubborn and just take it."

"I said no."

"Gramps said that you were supposed to take your medicine so if you don't take it I will force it down your goddamned throat."

"You and what army, Snowflake?"

"Happy, can you get Natsu's medicine from his bag?", Gray asked the Exceed as he approached his mate. Happy quickly returned with the medicine and handed it over to Wendy. He then flew over to Lucy and sat down with her.

"Natsu-san, please just take your medicine. Porlyusica would not have given it to you unless you really needed it.", Wendy looked at him with big soulful eyes doing her best to get him to change his mind. She took the medicine and started pouring out the correct dosage into a small cup.

"Yes, Natsu take it or Gray won't be the only one forcing it down your throat.", Erza said already moving towards the pink haired boy that she considered a younger brother. "We need you to be at your best for this most important job request."