"Sparks"

Here I am, drowned within the boxes of clothes and... stuff. the posters of Audrey Hepburn that was stuck to my wall for seventeen years of my life, are rolled in a box. . My mom told me to calm down, that I will make friends. I don't care that I'll make friends, I care that I'm leaving my life behind, and... Jamie. 

"Grace?"

Jamie?

there he is, standing outside my window, how cute.

"Come on, let's go to our special place." I wish I could just jump out of the window right now.

so I bid goodbye to my mom and left my box-filled house.

He held my hand, and walked me to his motorcycle, "Hold on Grace, you are in-"

"-for a ride, I know." I giggled.

"you, G, are the only one who can somehow resist my charm." how much do I want to take that smile, stuff it in my boxes, and take it with me to New York. But I won't, though, I forgot my knife. 

"So are you looking forward to New York? NYU is your dream right?"

"yeah, I guess-I don't know. I wanted to go to NYU because of my parents, and now that they aren't even together anymore, I just don't know what to do."

"Chase your dreams G, if you ever need a ride, me and Fred will be there." Fred AKA his bike.

"Alright, we're here." This place where I could forget about the fights between my parents, my ugly-attituded teachers, and the unfairness in my life, with Jamie. this place seemed to be taken right out of a Monet painting, with the bridge, the lake, everything is just perfect. 

"I am aware." I said matter-of-factly. 

I realized the tension between us is, steaming up. I got more and more nervous as he got closer to me, taking off his helmet in the process. his hands on my waist, as I took mine off too. 

"Dance with me." he hooked his phone up to his speaker, and started playing Paul McCartney. 

"I'm sorry about you parents, I wish I'd take your pain away." he whispered against my ear.

"Don't, Jamie, Don't. I don't want to think about anything, I just want to be here, with you," I confessed, "I just want to remember this moment."

he walked me down the bridge, my head on his shoulders. under the stars and the moon, his face in perfect lighting, so kissable. 

BOOM.

"fireworks." I looked to my left, so beautiful.

"I know."

"you did this."

"I owe Bradley 100 bucks." he smiled.

I pulled him by his leather jacket, and kissed him. As we pulled back, under the stars and the moon, I saw the sparks of the firework in his eyes, and I knew he saw it in mine.

"I'll miss you." he whispered.

"I'll miss you too." I replied.