Bite Me

Thinking back to that year. I was trapped, like a animal. They wouldn't even let me take a breath without them knowing. Come to think of it, they knew I hit puberty before I did.

I slammed my glass cup against the counter. The glass broke, the shards cutting to my skin. My crimson red blood, woke me up. The bartender show the blood right at the moment I closed my fist. I got up but he grabs me and said i forgot pay.

He then called someone over, he started to pick up the shards of glass with his hands. This boy was a genius....[ Sarcasm, if no one caught it,lol]

I lick my lips, I could feel a certain tingle in my jaw. I could feel the lust for this man growing. He looked at me, just realizing the lust my eyes. He shows me out, once I throw a bucks on the counter for the drinks. He slammed against the wall of bar. He started to touch me, I growled and moved is head to the side. Exposing his neck, I stuck my waiting fangs into the vien that was pumping viciously.

I smirked when he fell. I cut my wrist dropping a few drops of blood near him. But he was to weak. I straighted my button down shirt and black vest. My high heel boots clicking against the side walk.

"Bella Santo Dulay, is my name. And yes if you're wondering I'm a vampire." I told the man hanging on the tread of life he had.

I turned around to see his body no where to be found. Oh well, Opps.