Chapter 3

"You didn't have to use brutal force you know." I said humorlessly. What is up with guys and pushing me against wall.

"You did it again. Another vampire the counsel with kill us." Damon said his blue brown eyes staring at me. With his hair having the same sandy brown his eyes had. I always thought he was hot.

"Come on Damon we are already dead. There's nothing they can but kill us then I've already been killed once." I said straining a little by the force he was using to press me against the wall.

"You're hurting me Damon."

"I thought you liked it. You've always liked it." He said smirking.

You see Damon and I have history his brother is the one who killed me. Damon being the one saved me. He loved me and I loved him but you see he became some what rude and rough around me. I liked it at times. Other times I felt like his punching bag. Not literally, he's never hurt me. His brother Ethan was not as nice. I had rejected him when he asked me to be his mate. That's the reason I'm the Vamp. I am today. Because of the Salvatore Brothers.

"Well, Not today. What do walk me do about him?" I said refering to the new vampire. Wow, I didn't even catch his name.

"I want you to deal with it." He said moving so I was comfortable but he was still very close. His head being it crook of my neck. He put his arms around my waist.

"I will." I said truthfully.

"Why do you always cause trouble Bella?" He mumbled placing a kiss on my neck. I laughed. He also joined I could feel his lips tickle my neck as he laughed.

"Trouble and Me are just a married couple. I can't without long." I said even though his question was rhetorical.

"Married couple, I think I need to change that." He smirked at me kiss me and then me toward the bed.

"We'll see about that."