Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Stepping out of shower, and sighing in contentment. I looked at myself in the mirror. My normal waves of dark brown hair, being darker and straighter. My eyes tickled with red because of the time I spent in the water but the gold standing out. My fair skin making my hair and seem special. I slammed my hand against the glass. Watching it break and aimlessly fall to the ground. Watching my blood drip, I thought about how my curse as a Vampire haunted me. I felt the hunger creep up on me, I could feel the heavyness of my heart but no beat. I felt wet streaks fall down my face. My eyes brimmed with blood. I wiped them away and turned to the throat that was cleared. Seeing Ethan I smiled my shit eating smile.

"Normally I woudn't mind being naked in front of you but I really think you should leave in peace today." I said turning and slipping on a black jeans that hugged every curve and green loose shirt. I felt his arms on bare waist even before the shirt fell on fully. His hot breath causing me to shiver slightly. "Get off Ethan.

"Give me one good reason." He said in between giving my neck light kisses. Skimming his teeth against my skin and his hot breath hitting my skin.

"Because-" before I even finished there was growl and a loud slam. I turned to find Ethan pressed up against a wall with Damon holding him up by his neck.

"She. Is. Not. YOURS." He said adding pressure ever so generiously and causing Ethan to give him a smile. I flinched feeling pain the he was experiencing. Knowing Damon was more than possessive and if Ethan continued smiling the way he did, Damon would lose the ounce of sanity he had left.  I would never say Damon loved me, it hurt to be owned by him. But I always found a way to have fun.

I slipped my arm around Damon's chest pressing my front into his back. "Stop please Damon." I whispered in Damon's ear while feeling the holes Ethan was piercing my skin with. "Please babe, he's your brother, he was just fooing around." I said sweetly into his ear while feeling the enraged eyes of Ethan. I felt his body slowly on clench and his jaw repeatedly clench and unclench. Then finally felt him relax and hearing a thud, knowing it was Ethan. I kissed Damon cheek and not dare look at Ethan knowing if I did Damon would surely kill him.

"I love you, Damon." I said to insure no one's death because of me. I heard heard him reply with a side that's great. I smiled at Ethan helping up after Damon left through the door with a loud slam.

"You love him.?" I heard the angered whisper of Ethan. Still giving hand to help him he refused it sitting on th black couch. I heard him repeat the question more than once. I sat next to him.

"I'm sorry."

"You know Bella how much the word sorry means to anyone. Nothing. Why be sorry? Its not like I love you and even if I did you already love 'him'." I quietly laughed at his new way of speaking of his brother.

"Ethan should never know we are because if he does...he'll..he-"

"Kill me?"

"Yes." He lifted me chin smiling as his lips met my own. His sweet tender kiss filling me with a feeling I knew only he could could give me. Pulling a away his smirk became a serious face.

"But I'm definitely the one you love right?" He asked his serious smile becoming a breathtaking smile.

"Of course."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

SOOOO....Can you guys figure out what Ethan and Bella are? I wonder why she's with Damon? Doi she lie to Ethan about only loving him? Stay tuned and find out. Feedback :) Please. Pretty Please?