Chapter 4:

Chapter 4

I hear whispered yells of Damon and a very familiar voice. But couldn't quite put my finger on face of the voice. His voice being deep and strong. I let out a shiver because of how the man's voice made me feel. Getting up and stretching my body realizing I completely naked, shrugging shoulder I looked around for night gown.

Ethan POV.

I was furious. Not only because of brother but about the lost vampire. He except me to deal with it, only to realize the person who had caused the new problem was the mate. Who had rejected...

"Ethan, we can talk about this civilly over not get anywhere. I need a shower and need a coffee or better yet some alcohol." He said his still containing the clues that he had just woken up. I glared him.

I was suppose to be the bad one...

The careless one....

But here I was taking care of my brother's screw ups.

Sighing I nodded towards him. He stepped in to bathroom leaving with my thoughts. But I had a better idea. I looked around for the object I needed. Finding the laptop. I carried to what looked like a bathroom. Smelling a sceent unfamiliar to my brother. If was mysterious, and very sexy. It was scent that was luring me into bedroom, find a woman clad in nothing but her birthday suit. Nearly dropping the laptop in process, I looked the woman from her lightly tanned legs to her dark brown hair caressing her gentle and striking face. I then realized the woman turned with her mysterious golden eyes looking at me. I quickly moved, unhumanly by the way. Noting this woman scream 'mate' in my head. Her eyes had hungry checked me out but I had covered her not wanting even the walls to see her like that.

Bella POV

The tousled dark brown hair and grey eyes stared me as if he held a secret I didn't know. His grey staring into golden ones. We both realized something.

"Ethan!?" I shouted not being able to put in my head he had saw me naked.

"Katherine" he said in realization. And let a growl.

"Now he's sleeping with you too. Great, just great.." He said when I saw one Damon's black V-neck, slipping into it.

"Its none of your business. We're not mates anymore." I mumbled under my breath and preparing for his next words.

"Oh, yes you are. And if you want to live I suggest you and brother what this is." He said a matter-of-fact tone. So sure about himself..

I looked up to him, fixing his collar and tie when I get close enough. Once I'm satisfied to look up into his silver gaze.

Moving to his ear I whispered.

"You wouldn't want to kill your own mate, would you?" Smirking and walking away a bounce in my step. Knowing the answer.

He loved too much. His curse, my blessing.