〔 RULES 〕

🔸 Respect

🔸 Respect.
Please respect each other. You can't get the respect you want if you won't respect yourself and others first.

🔸 Be Active.
This rule is one of the most important rule everyone needs to follow with the rule respect. As much as possible, you must be active. This might be the next rp ghost town if most of the roleplayers are inactive.

🔸 Being Inactive.
Inactive for 2 days? 3 days? Please tell us if you'll be inactive. With reasons or not.

🔸 Double Accounts.
Double accounts are accepted, as long as you can handle them both.

🔸 Cross rp-ing.
Girl op to boy fc, or boy op to girl fc? Yes, we allow you. But, for the ladies, they must be manly, and vice versa. But, it depends on your portrayer's personality.

🔸 Relationships.
We allow relationships, but please, before being an official couple, the courtship must span from 3-7 days.

🔸 Fighting.
It is not allowed.

🔸 RPH Hopping.
Why join this roleplay if you'll hop to another roleplay? Also, this rule is connected to the very first rule which is respect. être extraordinaire is the pw. If you do rph hopping, then that means you are not respecting us, the heads, and also, the roleplayers.

🔸 Voting and Commenting that is not related to our RP.
Is also not allowed. You have understood the title, aren't you? Respect, please.

🔸 OOC Stuffs.
Please, all of your stuffs in ooc, they must be in your real account only. Not in your rp account.

🔸 OOC Talks.
We'll allow you to talk by op or in ooc. But please remember to use: (), [], {}.

IF THE RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED:

FIRST WARNING ー you are not able to join any activity.

SECOND WARNING ー freeze account for 3 days.

THIRD WARNING ー leave or be killed by head peridot and head amethyst.