〔 THE STARTER 〕

You were living your life to the fullestー but you are not normal. You have abilities that you have been keeping as a secret for years. Even your parents doesn't know about it.

But, one unfortunate night, you were involved in an accident. You got so many major injuries in your body. It was too late for the medical team to rush you to the nearest hospitalー and they thought you weren't able to make it. Your parents arrived at the hospital, and little did they know that when you opened your eyes, you are not in Earthー but a world wherein you truly belongー a world for Deviants like youー the Moraéu World.

You looked around. You thought that you are in an abandoned place in Earth. But suddenly, there are four women who are standing on the front, looking at you, smiling genuinely.

"This is not an abandoned place, sweetie. This is your world. My world. Our world. The Moraéu World." The woman said that has a turquoise pendant on her necklace, and a bracelet that has a tulip design, as if she is reading your thoughtsー oh, she truly does.

"M-Moraéu World? T-there's no such thing as that world!" You said.

"There is. A world for a creature that is not normalー like you." Another woman said, which has a peridot pendant on her necklace, and a bracelet that has a yellow round flower design.

"Hey! How did you know that I'm not normal? That I have abilities?!" You asked. You can't absorb in your brain the information you have heard so far from these ladies. You're still confused about it.

They all smiled genuinely again to you. You thought, why do these people didn't answer my questions?! At least one?! And that thought made you feel so upset.

"In this world, you are able to move freely. You can use your abilities anytime, anywhere. We can train you to control using your abilities, slaying rule-breaker deviants, keeping and organizing weapons and stuff that you need, and hunt for rule-breaker deviants and lost deviants." This time, the woman with the amethyst pendant on her necklace and a sunflower design on her bracelet said these things to you. You then realized that you're standing on the ground of a world where you truly belong.

You looked around at your surroundings again. It looks like you're also living on Earthー but has darker surroundings, somewhat hi-tech stuffs all around the place, and such.

"Freely use my abilities here? Woah, I can't believe it!" You reacted and started to show off your abilities to those four women. They all smiled genuinely again at you.

"Welcome to Moraéu World, baby." The woman that has a topaz pendant on her necklace and a rose design on her bracelet said.

Before they left, they all smiled genuinely again at you, and said something through their eyesー but you don't understand what is it all about.