7.Overnight At Mcdonalds

I sit in the back seat with Hunter as Mikey starts his intro "what's up YouTube!" The car lights go off just as he says "oh there goes the lights"as he turns to light back on , he cuts and does his intro again this time the light doesn't go off . "What up youtube! I'm wearing my glasses right now , I don't know if you guys like them or not butttt I'm here with Jake " he turns the camera to Jake "what the f*** is good!" I chuckle under my breath "I'm here with Hunter" he points the camera at Hunter who just does the peace sign "and I'm here with Gabiiii " he does a goofy smile "Hey guys what's poppinggggg " I poke my tongue out and do the peace sign . "Anywayyyssss we are out here and there is a cop watching us" he says to the camera "the cop is acting like we are being suspicious I mean whats wrong with sitting in a car with a giant camera recording ourselves " I say sarcastically everyone laughs and Mikey does his award winning smile then goes back to talking "so we are outside McDonald's and we are gonna be doing a 24 hour challenge here" "WHATTTTTT YOU LIED TO ME ! YOU SAID WE WERE GOING DISNEYLAND " I yell jokingly I cross my arms over my chest a pout I start laughing so does everyone .we get out of the car and I realize my shoe lace is coming undone so I bend down to do it (this is what I'm wearing )

we get out of the car and I realize my shoe lace is coming undone so I bend down to do it (this is what I'm wearing )

I brought headphones for the car but I ended up just leaving them in my bag . " I feel like my glasses make me look more innocent " Mikey says "but he stills looks daddy asf tho " I say I wink at him he puts his camera down and I walk over to him and hold his hand "I love you Mikey" I say "i love you to"he replys he leans down and kisses me on my forehead. We walk in and he lifts his camera up and starts recording "so we just walked in and this is what it looks like" he turns the camera from him to the room "there's only one person over there but there's the play place"he shows the play place . We went and brought some food I bought a chocolate milkshake and a burger with chips, "so we just bought some food so we are under the radar" he points the camera at Jake who starts making weird noises I laugh and shake my head I was sitting next to Hunter who I've known for a long time and I was just on my phone going through Instagram and Twitter , Jake attempts a bottle flip but fails "I'm just gonna act like that didn't happen " Mikey says "here let me drink some of the water then I'll try again " Jake replies , My brother chugs the water and tries again it finally lands . We decide to go in the play place we were on our knees crawling so we didn't hit our heads I was infront of Mikey "nice view from back here " he smirks "i know right  " I say back laughing "dude that's my little sister" Jake says "Jake shut up" I say "ok " he replies laughing quietly . We crawl through a tunnel thing "OW " I hit my head on the tunnel "you ok Gabi?" Hunter asks "yeah" I reply rubbing my head "I don't trust this part " Hunter says "Huh?" I say confused We had just came to this rope thing  ,  "should I go first ?" I ask "are you sure sis?" Jake asks "I really don't mind " I reply I start crawling across i don't stop till I get to the other side  "it's ok come " I whisper yell so they can hear, the boys crawl across Jake being Jake decides to do bottle flips in the tunnel thing  "Hunter is kind of cuddling me right now but it's ok idm " he points the camera at Hunter "Micheal are you cheating on me with Hunter " I raise an eyebrow . We find our spots where we are gonna sleep and then Mikey start talking about when he went somewhere and had a nightmare then head butted the roof of the fan. He then starts saying people from new jersey always talk with their hands we end up sliding down a slide and going in a car thingy Mikey sits in the seat and Hunter is sitting on the floor while on his phone Jake is sitting next to him playing with the bottle cause his phone is on charge ( I brought a few portable chargers ) and I'm sitting on the slide listening to Mikey talking but on my phone. It currently 8:56 pm and Mikey takes his phone out and starts shouting out his instagram and Snapchat. The boys do bottle flips  and stupid stuff , I sit there listening to stay by Rihanna I sing the words quietly but just loud enough for the boys to hear . At 10:59 all of the lights go off and the boys decide to wake Hunter up who had fallen asleep Jake pokes Hunter in the butt hole with the water bottle, I rub my eyes we go down the slide and mess around the boys start asking why they leave the lights on "search it up?" I say I yawn and stretch "I'm so tired " I lean on Mikey and close my eyes we go to where we are sleeping "this is so uncomfortable but at least its warm " I say to Mikey "yeah true " he comes and sits next to me and put his arm around me and we fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------
The next morning :

Jake ends up waking up before me and Mikey so he wakes us up I ignore him at first and still sleep Jake shakes me and Mikey awake "is it morning?" I ask Jake he nods and smiles Mikey cracks his back "oh gosh" I say laughing "I want a hot chocolate"I say we go and buy food I sit next to Mikey and hold his hand and rest my head on his shoulder , Hunter is still ordering his food and Jake decides he wants to smell his food I grab Jake head and slam it into his food "GABI!!!" He squeals I just laugh . After we finish our food we stand infront of the play place and Mikey does his outro Jake starts climbing the pole thingy and slips and cuts his finger a little bit , I roll my eyes and jump and grab onto the yellow pole I pull myself up and sit on the pole Mikey records me and I get Hunter to take a picture for my instagram  "I'll upload that later " I say with a smile , Mikey turns his camera off and then we leave Macdonald's and get in the car , we drive back to the house which took about 15 minutes , when we arrived at the house I get out of the car and walk to the door I wait for Mikey because he has the key . I rub my eyes as the boys walk up the stairs laughing about something , Mikey reaches into his pocket and pulls out his keys he puts the key in the door and turns it we hear a click and the door opens . We all walk in and I go instantly to Mikey's bed I fall face flat on the bed and fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------
Hey guys so what did you hunk of this chapter ? I hope you guys enjoyed it 🙂 love you all 💕

Ciao 😘