11.

"hey guys Can we do a 24 hour challenge seeing as I haven't uploaded in a few days?" Mikey asks out of no where while me, Jake and Hunter were sitting on the sofa at his house a few days after Singing with Ademir , "sure but where?" I ask glancing at the others "I'm not sure ... We've already done Macdonald's... Ermmm "Mikey thinks for a minute " what about Chick Fila?" Jake asks "YEAH .... can we go tonight?" I nod while grinning and run to get changed

I then looked at my makeup in the bathroom mirror

she then looks at her acrylics

"I'm ready!" She calls out to the boys then walks out the bathroom and walks to the living room and looks at Mikey who is recording his intro and plugging his social medias . " I'm here With Jake, Hunter and Gabi " he explains pointing the camera at each of us when he said our names.
"So we are filming another Play place video" he explains to his subscribers "because we are bored with our lives" I explain sarcastically I come out as I go on my phone as Mikey tells his fans to subscribe and like and Obviously to follow him on social media.

-------------------------------------------------

1 hour later~

I sit on the lid of the toilet watching Mikey shave as Jake walks in with the camera "hey princesses what you guys doing?" Jake asks I smirk and go to say something sarcastic but get interrupted by Mikey saying he was gonna shave his gross a** face "yeah your right" Jake as says I kick him in his leg and raise my eyebrows when he looks at me he grins then turns back to Mikey

When we finally leave we get in the car I sit next to Mikey in the back while Hunter and Jake sits in the front we arrive at chick fila about 15 minutes later do Mikey pulls his camera out and starts filming again when we walk in we go and order some food then sit down at a table and eat Mikey decides he needs to film and starts filming what he's eating just as he showing his food a steal some of his chicken from the box and films me eating it with a grin on his face "what's this?" Hunter asks "it's a sauce f****** box" he tells Hunter then Jake pick the box up and puts it under the table "I want to f*** a sauce f****** box" Jake says making weird faces I put my head on Mikey's shoulder and groan at Jake's disgusting sense of humour . About 25 minutes later we decide to go into the playplace and the boys are idiots and try to push a pull door "s*** it's locked" I sighed and push Jake out the way then I pull the door we ran and hid in the tunnel then we found a car and a helicopter to hide in. When the lights went out 30 minutes after we got in the playplace area Mikey picks up his camera and speaks to his fans I didn't really listen to him even though I was right next to him I yawn and Mikey turns his camera to me "hey Peopleee" I say while waving at the camera then go back on my phone as Mikey turns the camera back to him smiling . 20 minutes later we were all in a slide thing I was in the back behind Hunter whilst Mikey was in the front "it's so dark" I whisper to Jake "my legs are f****** killing me " Jake moans . We decide to go down the slide and look around , we didn't leave the playplace area because if we did we would 100% get caught and get arrested , Mikey checked the time at 12:47 am and recorded it while I was sitting next to him with my head on his shoulder his arm was previously around my shoulder but he moved his arm so he could record . We all finally decided to go to sleep Jake was in the helicopter whilst Hunter was in the tunnel , me and Mikey slept in the racecar .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6 am~

At 6 am I woke up to Mikey jolting up I rub my eyes and look at him then realise the lights are on "why are they here at 6 am?" I ask Mikey he shrugs and starts recording explaining to his fans how he was sleeping and the lights came on making him and me wake up , I go and wake up Jake and Hunter then we leave to buy some food Mikey put his arm around my waist and still records "can I have a milkshake please?" I ask the nice lady at the counter she smiles and nods then Mikey asks if she saw us and she nods laughing. We finally left while it was snowing I laugh "It's snowing!!" I say and get in the back of the car with Hunter we drive to McDonald's to eat a proper breakfast .

--------------------------------------------------

Heyyy guys sorry for not updating in a long time school is taking alot of my time but in the summer holidays I'll be updating everyweekkkk!

❣️I love you all so much and if you need anything just message me I'll text you back❣️

💖Ciao💖