Chapter one

Luna's POV

I blocked but, I was sent flying back down and hit the building.

Velvet: " You're as weak as ever Luna! "

Luna: " Damn it Velvet! " I screamed and jumped towards her but, she blasted me back down.

Velvet: " Stay in your place Luna and give me the amulet mom gave to you. "

I send her a energy wave but, it deflected right back at me and send me down a floor. I quickly grab my scythe and ran over to the next room and hide.

Velvet: " Playing hide and seek are we. Don't forget little sister. That we aren't kids! " She screamed and blew up the room next to me. " Come out come out wherever you are! " She blew up my room but, at the right time I jumped out. " I found you! "

I slam my scythe down and hide behind it, as she blew flames towards me.

Velvet: " Come on Luna. You can't hide away from me forever now... just give me the damn AMULET! "

Luna: " No! " I said then, took out my gun and shot at her but, she protected herself by stopping the bullets.

Velvet: " Stop being a stubborn little girl! " She screamed as she shoots out the bullets as they went and hit my scythe I was hiding behind. "Why won't you listen to me? We could be the ruler of the entire world. Don't you want to be the world's ruler. I know you do. It's in your blood. "
Luna: " Mother told us- "

Velvet: " Stop bringing up that wretch! " She blew the scythe off the ground as I went flying to the wall. Velvet grab my neck and punch my stomach. " What mother says is nothing but, nonsense! She got her and father killed because of what! Trusting in people that didn't even had their back! "

Luna: " Velvet... "

Velvet: " These people need to learn that hell is- "

Luna: " I don't care... the people in this world shouldn't be punished for the wrong... not everyone deserves to be punished. "

Velvet: " You sound just like mother... AND THAT WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL! " She screamed then, blasted me through the wall as I was sent falling from the building.

Luna: No... you're wrong Velvet... mother and father...

Velvet: " Just drop dead! " She said flying down towards me. I put my scythe in front of me as she grab it. " I'll end you right here! "

I grab my gun and shot her a couple times.

Velvet: " Damn you... Damn you Luna! "

I pointed at her face.

Luna: " Check-mate. " I said then, pulled the trigger.

"BOOOM!"

Tomoya's POV

Yuri: " See you later Tomoya. "

Tomoya: " Okay, see you Yuri. " She closed the door and went to her apartment. I got up and went to cleaning the house up, when finished.

Tomoya: " Okay, now the trash. "

I took the trash out to the back of the building. The same time I threw the trash in the yard of trash something slams right in the trash yard from above making a mess.

Tomoya: " What the... who would throw something that... or should I say someone. " I said looking to see a girl with ruined clothing and bruised up. What happened to her?

Velvet's POV

Velvet: " Damn you Luna... next time I see you I'll kill you for- "

???: " Well well well, lookie what dropped in our cookie jar boys. " I looked to see myself surrounded by men.