Chapter 8: Filming

Days passed and the filming and choreography started at once. Tracey came up with my character as Snow White's daughter Sydney. I was a new student at Auradon Prep and instantly became friends with Mal and Evie. My character and Booboo's character Jay fell in love, we have a singing number together. I was standing there reading the script at our duet when the end of the script caught my eye. It read: After duet Jay brushes a hair behind Sydney's ear, leaning in and seals it with a kiss. I felt my mouth drop open  as I was reading it. I rushed to find Dove, Sofia and Chyna and tell them about it. I found them in the corner goofing off with snapchat filters. When they saw me rush over, they all had a concerned look on their faces. "Hey whats wrong?" Dove asked me getting up from her spot. Not being able to talk, I pointed to the last line of the script. She took the script out of my hand and motioned Chyna and Sofia to look at what I was pointing at.  "Oh my gosh girl, you get to kiss your crush." Sofia exclaimed excitedly. "Shh I dont want him to know yet, I want to tell him." I whispered shushing her. "Well you better get to it then." Dove giggled making the other two giggle. "Hes over there and alone." Chyna pointed. "Okay here I go." I said trying to walk but my legs felt like jello.