Chapter 15: Marty

I haven't talked about Marty much since I have been busy with the film. Since I have been gone, she has resumed her normal life with Nicholas. I updated her everyday about what was going on in my life and with the film. She couldn't believe that I was actually dating Booboo, we talked for hours about what its like. She told me that her wedding is going to be in June and she wanted me to be her Maid of Honor. The color for everything is going to be maroon, she has the dresses, hair, makeup and everything picked out. She insisted I bring Booboo so she could meet him and of course I promised her I would talk to him. Sitting in Booboo's trailer with him, I decided to bring it up. "Hey babe, so you remember my bestfriend Marty?" I asked him. "Yeah what about her?" He replied. "Well she's getting married in June and wants me to be her Maid of Honor." I told him. "Thats so exciting." He replied. "It is, she also wants me to bring you to meet you." I told him. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah, she wants to meet the guy who makes her bestfriend happy." I replied. "I want to meet my girlfriend's bestfriend/sister of 12 years." He replied. "So is that a yes?" I asked. "Yes." He replied. "Yay!" I exclaimed happily. I went back into the bedroom to call Marty and tell her the exciting news. She was as excited as I was. "I'm so glad he makes you happy." She told me. "Me too, same with Nicholas." I replied. We talked for almost an hour before Nicholas came home from work. I hung up and walked back into the living room to set down next to Booboo. He turned away from the tv as soon as I sat down and wrapped his arm around my shoulder kissing me on the temple. I looked up at him smiling, kissing him on the lips. "What's that for?" He asked me. "For just being you." I replied back. Things were defiently perfect.