Chapter 5

Later that night I walked to Gianna's house. Katrina and Gwen were already there. Katrina had blonde hair and was really bossy. Gwen had light brown hair and glasses and She was shy. Gianna had black hair and was very cheerful.

"Hey Julia." Gianna screamed and and gave me a hug.

"Hey Gia!" I shouted.

"Come upstairs." She demanded and forcefully dragged me upstairs.

"Hey, Julia. Were about to play twister. Gwen, go downstairs and get the game." Katrina said.

"Okay." Gwen said quietly.

Once Gwen couldn't hear us, Katrina started talking.

"Gwen is so annoying. I don't like her at all!" Katrina yelled.

"Katrina, that's so mean. Your going to hurt her feelings." I told her.

"She doesn't have any feelings and she barely talks. What's wrong with her?" Katrina shouted.

Outside of the door, we heard crying. We knew that Gwen had heard Katrina saying mean things about her.

"Now you made her cry." Gianna said running out the door to comfort Gwen.

"I don't care." Katrina said.

I can't believe she had the audacity to say that to her. Gwen did nothing wrong so Katrina should not be selfish and mean to her. Gwen doesn't deserve this and I wish I was brave enough to stop Katrina.

A few minutes later, Gianna came back and told us that Gwen had gone home. Katrina seemed very happy about her leaving. Everyone was tired, so we decided to go to sleep.

When we woke up, we looked around but could not find Katrina. We looked In her sleeping bag and saw...... the doll. Gianna and I were confused. I think we were thinking the same question. How could a doll end up in her sleeping bag and where is Katrina? Why couldn't the doll just leave me alone. I was vexed with this problem taking over my whole life. Destroying every bit of happiness. I decided To tell Giana everything. I told her about the doll, why Madison was in the hospital, and why Katrina was gone. When I was done explaining, she had an suprised expression on her face.

"We have to go to the attic and see if we can find anything about Molly." I Told her.

She was still to shocked to answer.

"Come on, let's go!" I dragged her to my house.