Cheer

School
I walked into the school gym to see Bucky freaking out ."More zombie merch, YOU'RE OFF THE TEAM !",He yelled.My eyes widened in surprise ,I walked up to Tracey,Lacey,and Stacey."We have to stop him",I reasoned,they shook their heads .I walked to the football field to see everyone practicing .I sighed and started to practice ,until a group of boys came up to me ."Hey little missy ,we were thinking that you should hang up your football gear and put on your six inch high heels",One of them said grabbing my wrist ."No way ,I love this sport more than all of you combined !",I retorted .The guys circled me and I breathed deeply.A guy charged at me ,I grabbed his wrist and bent it backwards ,I then spun him around and kicked his back making him knock off some other players trying to overthrow me .I delivered a strong uppercut to another guys jaw and sent him flying backwards.I then saw two other guys running at me at the same time ,I did a handstand and splits ,and kicked them in the face.I finally did a flip and landed on my feet ,brushing off imaginary dust.I then looked at the boys clutching their heads in pain,"Serves you right ",I spat then smirked walking past a stupefied coach .I saw the cheer team looking at me ,horrified as if I smeared their makeup or stomped on a Pom Pom.I laughed and walked off to my classes.
Time skip to lunch
I smiled and grabbed my lunch kit ,walking over to Zed's table,he wasn't there,none of the zombies were .I pulled Lacey aside ,"What happened to the zombies ?",I questioned ."Zed's z-band went out of control",She explained ,"they are now back at Zombietown",She added.My jaw dropped ,"If it makes you feel better our cheer championship is tonight ",She added.I sighed and walked off,I sat on the rooftop and pulled out my phone and putting on Zombie-by The Crannberries
(This will creep some people out at first)
Another head hangs lowly
Child is slowly taken
And the violence caused such silence 
Who are we mistaken
But  you see it's not me
It's not my family
In your head,in your head
They are  fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And their bombs and their guns
In you head ,in your head
They are crying
In your head
In your head
Zombie,zombie,zombie-ie -ie -oh woah
I heard the bell ring and I turned off the song and stuffed my phone in my backpack.I walked to my locker and stuffed my books inside of it .Taking some books out ,I scurried off to class where my fun level went downhill.
Time skip
I got dressed in something cool,because the cheer competition building is crowded and sweaty.I then walked there and sat in the back row watching the other schools."She has to be somewhere !",A familiar voice yelled.I looked down ,clutching into the railing to see Zed and Bonzo.I quickly ran down there and saw them talking to Eliza ,"I'm going to sabotage them ",Eliza said to Zed."Do it ",I agreed ."Listen I don't care what you s-wait you want me to sabotage them  ?",She asked  .I nodded,"No that's not the zombie way,and not your way Lily,you're a football player",Zed reasoned .I thought about it ,"So no sabotage ?",Eliza asked."No sabotage ",I answered ."Thats not who we are ",I reassured.Suddenly,the sound off Seabrook's intro blasted through the building.Our eyes widened and we ran to see people booing our cheer team.Zoey ran on stage and started chanting a cheer,"BOO ,GET OFF THE STAGE ZOMBIE !",A voice yelled."Come on guys lets join her ",I said grabbing extra Pom poms while the others somehow talked the aceys into cheering,Bucky however ,didn't .We started cheering and jeez I was dying off the heat .Soon Zoey got Bucky to join in,the judges announced us as the winners .We walked backstage and I looked at Zed,I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.After we were done kissing I looked into his eyes ."I love you ",I said beaming."I love you too",He said smiling back.
Over 400 reads ,it's only been a week ! I'm so sorry I never updated,schools a pain in the but,you had to read my cringy chapters.You are the BESTEST fans ever .And yes BESTEST is a word in my mental dictionary,if you look it up in my mental dictionary it's this .
BESTEST-a word used to describe my wonderful ,BESTEST fans that team my cringy story The Middle.(and. Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes,I can't edit because I'm crying tears of joy)