Football

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.I sat straight up ,a smile plastered on my face .Today was football tryouts,I can't wait to pick the new team ! I put on my uniform ,a blue skirt with a blue shirt .I brushed my hair and braided it .I put on lip gloss and ate breakfast.On my way to school I saw Bucky crowded by fans .He saw me and flashed me his famous smile.I smiled and waved and continued to school.I looked at the gate ,it was protecting us from the zombies .I never hated zombies like everyone else ,I was actually okay with zombies .One of them saved me from a car crash .
Flashback
I was riding with my mom ,my stuffed bunny in hand .Mom kept her eyes on the road until she fell asleep ,I didn't know why."Mommy wake up !",I yelled .A car hit us and a piece of glass flew and cut my neck ,we crashed into the gate where a zombie was nearby.The zombie,which was a girl ,grabbed me and put a cloth on my neck .She finally gave me to paramedics who arrived at the scene .When I was 10 ,my father said they told him that she had a seizure .My mom was a loved public figure in this town ,everyone mourned her death for weeks .
Flashback over
I saw a group of zombies looking happy .I flashed them a smile and carried on with school.A few minutes later after class started the Z-alert blurted out .I sighed and annoying stomped to the zombie safe room,no one was in here .I heard a shift of movement ."Hello ?",I called out ."Hello",A voice answered back."Hello",I said once again because the first hello was a question ."Why ,helLO ",He (I'm guessing )said walking a little closer."I'll warn you that I am quarterback for the Seabrook shrimp ",I said glaring at him.His eyes widened ,"Oh I'm trying out for the football team ",He said .I gave him a smile ."My mom wanted me to be one ,she supported me through the hard stuff ,but my dad wanted me to be a cheerleader",I said starting to cry ."When I was 6 my mom died in a car accident ,I was saved by a zombie",I said full out sobbing  .He came up to me and pulled me into a reassuring hug patting my back.The lights flickered on and I looked at the boy .He was a zombie ,"Hi",I said looking up at him.The hug ended and he looked surprised."You're  not surprised I'm a zombie ?",He asked surprised ."No",I said as Bucky came in (I changed it )."Lily get away from IT ",He spat pulling me back .I gave Zed a saddened look as Bucky pulled me outside the room."That zombie was about to eat you. ",he yelled."No,the Z-band helps them ",I retorted  .He gave me an exaggerated sigh and walked off.The bell rang and I went to class.Finally football tryouts I ran to the field and saw a bunch of newbies,including Zed.A couple of newbies pointed at me ,"Why is a girl here ?",they asked ."Lily Relix,the quarterback of the football team ,I have won 16 touchdowns last year ,how many have you ",I retorted.They stayed silent but their jaws were on the ground .I flashed my famous smile and coach looked at them ."No zombies allowed ",He said pointing away .I balled my fists ,knowing zombies were unwelcome .I gave Zed a look that says "I'm on your side "then looked back at the team .Pretty soon we got it narrowed down and I left.I saw Bucky and the other cheerleaders practicing .I gave a quick sigh of disappointment at a girl who got kicked off.I continued and finally made it to class where the boringness began .